Weekend Playlists?

Fortitude

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be "weekend playlists"? (Eg, Grifball, SWAT)

• Yes
    • No

I think adding this feature spreads the games replayability out heaps (my own opinion) and makes you look forward to something to play on weekends rather then playing it heaps and getting bored on the first day playing it lol.

I want to know your thoughts on this

Thanks, Fortitude.

I beat the first two campaign missions on legendary, played war games and haven't even TOUCHED spartan ops yet. This game is FULL of replay value. At first glance I dare say it doesn't need anything. Although game mechanics seem a little stiff... Not aiming and all that but how it looks when the enemy moves...? Maybe it's just me. Too much reach.

I beat the first two campaign missions on legendary, played war games and haven't even TOUCHED spartan ops yet. This game is FULL of replay value. At first glance I dare say it doesn't need anything. Although game mechanics seem a little stiff... Not aiming and all that but how it looks when the enemy moves...? Maybe it's just me. Too much reach.

I get what your saying, and all. However imagine people out there who have beaten the campaign, beat all spartan ops missions (when they are all released and have max rank and all armor achieves etc etc) what will they have to look forward to? Since the game modes on weekends are so rare they may not be tired of them yet and will get want to play, thats the way im looking at it anyways lol.

I get what your saying, and all. However imagine people out there who have beaten the campaign, beat all spartan ops missions (when they are all released and have max rank and all armor achieves etc etc) what will they have to look forward to? Since the game modes on weekends are so rare they may not be tired of them yet and will get want to play, thats the way im looking at it anyways lol.

When you put it like that yeah I can see that. I just think that's such a long way off... I'm so damn impressed by this game it's just insane.

I personally think SWAT should be full time, that's all I really used to play. I'm kind of upset and just anticipating it come into matchmaking in a week or two..

This. SWAT is my favorite game mode of all-time and the number one reason I bought Halo 4. Sure, I love the multiplayer as a whole, but SWAT is my 'domain', per se.