SWAT - Snipers - Team Doubles? Will competitive matchmaking be introduced?

A Random Nerd

Hello forums! Great to see a lively forum for a game :) I may have missed an important announcement about any of the issues i have raised, don't flame too hard if i have!

Three great playlists i enjoyed over all of the games which have had them included before, even if shotty snipers has been just mixed into the slayer playlist.

Just wondering - has anyone heard about these being introduced in the future?

On another note; one of the things i loved about halo 3 was that there were ranked playlists, not only finding equally matched teams in the ranked playlists, but also the social playlist the rank was also used so as not to make new comers feel out-gunned.

Again - Anyone know of any information about this possibly being added?

Also agree upon this note. As I started Halo 4 Infinity multiplayer, I noticed that there was no Team SWAT. I was bewildered. All of their past games have included it, and SWAT happens to be one of my most favorite game modes in Halo. I went through to the custom games and it was under slayer. So it could be a possibilty that it's simply a choice in infinity multiplayer in Slayer variant game types.

But, I wouldn't want just a random chance at the game type. They really should add all of these game types into their matchmaking playlists. I hope they do.

I was wondering this myself and was gonna make a thread, but it seems you beat me to it! I was kind of hoping they would have team swat/snipes and even shotties. I'm sure they will add these gametypes at some point because they were really popular with the Halo community. I love the MP in Halo 4 and I'd like to say how those gametypes turn out. Hopefully soon...

I cannot WAIT until SWAT is added as a stand-alone mode! My favorite multiplayer FPS game mode of all-time. I just love it.

It still irks me that "Oddball" and "King of the Hill" are already stand-alone mainstay modes from the get-go and SWAT isn't. :( I figured it would be the other way around, you know?

But hey, on Reach we had to wait a couple of weeks for SWAT. I believe we finally got SWAT as a stand-alone mainstay mode on its own on October 10, 2010 if I remember correctly. (I just remember that date because it was a Sunday and a couple of my best friends had just gotten the game, so I was pumped to introduce them to SWAT instead of it randomly popping up as an option in Team Slayer.)