Halo 4 Limited Edition 360 Console

H3lix117

still says "not yet shipped" even though i selected Release day delivery and it say's est. delivery November 6th, shouldn't it at least be "in processing" if it's going to even stand a chance of making it here on Tuesday? i chose the "2 day release day delivery" option starting to freak out! should i change it to 1 day delivery?

http://www.amazon.co...ils_o00_s00_i00

I'm not a fan of bursting bubbles, but: "This item will be released on November 6, 2012.". Right from the page you provided, OP. That means you need to wait, the shipment to you will not happen UNTIL the 6th of November. Welcome to preordering! Same situation on my part, albeit different items: I have to wait until the 6th for my Halo 4 LE game to be shipped to my designated address.

The 'processing' aspect will start when Amazon actually ships it to you, and as I said before, that cannot happen until the 6th. I hope that clears it up for you :).

i've preordered on amazon before the day before it release(this case monday) it should ship and you'll get it on tuesday, what time you get it is different story though. it might not even ship til around midnight-2am on tuesday but you should still get it on tuesday since you got release day shipping