HOW IT WOULD BE YOUR PERFECT HALO 4?

Karlos M 333

Game play wise i would keep it the same as in Halo 3, add in sprint, and add in some new weapons, and definitely keep the classic warthog dash to the end. I would like to also see a bigger forge world with more items and a bigger forge budget.

THIS!

The only way it'd be my "perfect Halo 4" is if they remade Halo 2 and called it Halo 4.

I just haven't been happy were Halo is going, ever since they slowed down the combat in Halo 3, I've been a sad puppy. And all the AA's and other bull**** they do to freshen the game up ain't doing it for me. My "competitive hunger" has been a gaping hole for 4 years and running.

Sorry I have become a little jaded with the Halo series.

Oh come on Bob! Dont be so sad! 2004 was the release of Halo 2, so maybe 10 years later in 2014 also will be a anniversary remake!?

Don't get me wrong I still love Halo 3. The only Halo game I don't currently have is Reach, because of my own personal beef with the game. I don't really want a remake of Halo 2. If you take a look at what their doing to Halo CEA; their adding features from Reach which is the exact opposite of what I want. But my interests can't please millions so I try to avoid being such a critic.

I played Halo Reach quite a bit. I even got the beta 10 days before anyone else did. (before the public release) I fell in love with the beta and thought I would also go head over heels for the game but that wasn't the case.

I'm glad their closing the gap on Halo 4. It's almost like 343 doesn't like reach.. :? (Halo 4 comes out fall 2012 where as Halo 2 release 2004 and Halo 3 was 2007 which makes 3 years apart for each game but we will be getting Halo 4 within 2 years of Reach's release)

But back on topic;

What would blow my mind is if the game got totally bigger in every way. Increase the multiplayer to 22 - 24 people more vehicles more weapons more armor you get the picture. Everything gets bigger! now that might revamp the franchise.

The only way it'd be my "perfect Halo 4" is if they remade Halo 2 and called it Halo 4.

I just haven't been happy were Halo is going, ever since they slowed down the combat in Halo 3, I've been a sad puppy. And all the AA's and other bull**** they do to freshen the game up ain't doing it for me. My "competitive hunger" has been a gaping hole for 4 years and running.

Sorry I have become a little jaded with the Halo series.

OOOOH MY GOD I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

And too make it independant servers that there is no host issue, it would basicly be like a lan but online then

Don't get me wrong I still love Halo 3. The only Halo game I don't currently have is Reach, because of my own personal beef with the game. I don't really want a remake of Halo 2. If you take a look at what their doing to Halo CEA; their adding features from Reach which is the exact opposite of what I want. But my interests can't please millions so I try to avoid being such a critic.

I played Halo Reach quite a bit. I even got the beta 10 days before anyone else did. (before the public release) I fell in love with the beta and thought I would also go head over heels for the game but that wasn't the case.

I'm glad their closing the gap on Halo 4. It's almost like 343 doesn't like reach.. :? (Halo 4 comes out fall 2012 where as Halo 2 release 2004 and Halo 3 was 2007 which makes 3 years apart for each game but we will be getting Halo 4 within 2 years of Reach's release)

The only issue i have is they are NOT hating on raech enough, in my opinion reach is a complete failure it is not what halo was intended to be, reach is a step towards COD and i never wanted to play those games because i loved the orignal halo's. Halo 3 in my opinion was good, but i would like to see them NOT having any reach effects in CEA, like the assasination i think is rideculous but thats too late to change so i am just hoping enough people want back the good halo's and 343 notices it and goese back and not evolve on reach!

They need to keep all abilites out of halo 4. Halo 3 gameplay but just focus much more on graphics and a BIGGER SERVER SO THERE IS NO HOST WITH A BR!!!!!!! Even sprint ruined halo in my opinion. What next, they add in a crouch + laydown like in COD. Halo 123 was halo123 and Cod is totally different but reach was similar to cod. HALO 1,2,3 >ALL COD>ALL GOW>UNREAL TOURNAMENT>reach >.