Seven Sin's still looking for spartans to join

ok guys there is about 8 days left for halo 4 so that means the clan will be full fast. we have about 100 members already and still need more so if you want message me if you want to join. everything you need to know is in the website if you have further questions just message me. Now for the website...

http://standstrongmybrothers.weebly.com/

can't wait to see you on the battle feild.

ok guys there is about 8 days left for halo 4 so that means the clan will be full fast. we have about 100 members already and still need more so if you want message me if you want to join. everything you need to know is in the website if you have further questions just message me. Now for the website...

http://standstrongmy...ers.weebly.com/

can't wait to see you on the battle feild.

This is ghost ud. You get my message earlier about being a trainer? And 100? Wow I didnt know we had that much. I got one friend who wants to join.

that is fine UD and add me so we can talk to day. my GT SebastianDarkin. and yes 100 also tell your friend he is under you. not the same team but in the platoon... @ cry it's not the last day but it will be for a while untill we get things up and running.

Ight bro ill hit you up with a friend request when I get on, and i'll probably be on later tonight about 10 eastern. And under me? Im a platoon leader?

more like squad leader. you must prove yourself befor you get the chance, but the up side is you were one of the first so you will get there befor all the others.

Good id rather be squad leader, that way ill have less members to train and more time to focus on each individual member in my squad. Btw hit me up anytime if you need help gettin the clan ready for halo 4 and I could do whatever you need or give you ideas. Oh and I forgot to ask, can I chose my own co leader for my squad? I was hoping my friend would be able to since we work well with eachother.

i was checking ur site out and rules. Damm alot of rules and most i do get honestly.

But why: there will be no relationships in The Seven Sin's

What is it with clans beeing like a job? why tell me?

I was maybe interested but i got a girlfriend who may suck in halo but i do wanna bring her along for any social team inside a clan.

But seeing ur rules well yea :X

ok so what that is all about with the relationship is ( for example ) the boyfriends is...lests say a Gen and he wants his Girlfriend to be a major he will over look everyone and make her become Major even though there is better people for the job. now you can have a girlfriend in the clan ...she just needs to be in a diffrent platoon. also about the rules once you are done with training ... you only need to follow these ones

No member shall discriminate or make any form of harassment because of age, race, religion, or political views.

No member shall commit treason and make members leave.

No member shall abuse power of rank.

No member shall cheat or boost

No member shall bully or troll other members.

No member shall disrespect another member.

No member shall be out of uniform in clan games.

NO POACHING!

MUST have a working headset

must have Halo 4

needs to be 14 or older

MUST be willing to change Motto, Armor color and Emblem

CAN NOT be in any other clan or team

NO hacking, modding, lag switching, or anything that makes the game unfair to others.

and of course ...no relastionships.