Arena or Ranked and Social?

conmaaan

I think that Halo 4 should go back to the Ranked and social playlists with the old ranking system instead of the arena and competitive playlists with the new ranking system that was in reach. I always found the arena kind of pointless and i liked the old way a lot better. Any opinions?

The 1-50 rank was the best thing that was in halo 1,2,and 3. once reach came out I thought it would be cool, but once I saw that they didnt have the 1-50 system it was kinda pointless to play. If halo wants to be the top game to buy again then they need to go back to their old ranking system and stay away from reach's terrible system. I just think that since bungie was done with the halo series they just wanted to try something new to maybe just see what would happen if they changed everything to halo to make if more like COD. well it back fired and reach was the worst game out of all the halo games. :twisted:

I think the reason bungie tried to avoid the true skill ranking system in reach is because it gave kids with less skill the same enjoyement of the game as it did for kids that are good. In halo 2,3 it wasnt fun for kids who werent good i guess. I was a 50 in halo 3 and i loved loved loved the game. it was like a drug to me and i was so disappointed with reach. Plus the gameplay of reach and the armor abilities was to much for halo. Make the next one the same as h3 but improved, same gameplay but MUCH BIGGER and independant server so there is no host in online matchmaking. KIDS WOULD GO CRAZY!!! . Also i think microsoft had something to do with it because they were losing money on xbox live memberships because kids were selling them to other kids for cash just so they could have a 50. ONE MORE THING! i think 343 industries could go really cool and make it so when you get a headshot with just a sniper....The head would explode like in Gears of war. That would be so intense at MLG events.