intro behind me ( lil gaito )

diablo

as you guys barely know me im lil gaito started playin halo when i was about 7 and thought i didnt under stand it that much. i became ecstatic about this particular game to myself after i beat it (sadly on easy)

i became so absorb by it it felt that if i had any problems, i could lose myself when ever i want in the winding hallways or the lush green forests. in halo i could recklessly charge enemies (sometimes dying in the process) with marines who were willing to fight a battle with the odds against them but when i was 8 i was taken away from my family and landed or bounced from house to house with the only thing that i thought was the most important thing to me.

of course it was halo i have every thing the books the figures even the lego sets ( which i still have today)

alone i would just forget my problems every time i put the game in the console. when i was 10 halo 2 came out and i got within the 2nd hour of its release. and so with halo 3. i created a profile on bungie when i became fourteen and even thought i was still in FFC i would chat for hours and hours about halo online with my fello bungie members, and after bungie came out with halo wars and halo 3 and halo reach. i heard the most terrible news that i wish i could of never have heard. bungie was done with the halo saga.

i played every single halo game that night knowing that i will never find out if the chief comes back or is alive.

then i saw the trailer for halo CE: anniversary with the new developers of halo 343 industries.

since i am writing to much i am going to cut it short cuz you might be bored (if you read this far)

but i search for there website and found this. a haven for gamers like me and when i saw the trailer for halo four it was like my dream come true and whats better is that i got to meet other members who like me loved to chat about halo 4 and so it is this that i same hello and hope that i stay here for a long time thank you 343 for making my dream for another coming of master cheif awaits us all and a new adventure as well

Awsome intro! I saw u in the shoutbox some hopeing u enjoy it here so far.

trust me im having blast here reading posts chatting its all so cool

Awsome intro! I saw u in the shoutbox some hopeing u enjoy it here so far.

Welcome!!!

thanks for the welcome