Machinima Halo?

Jeff Hall

I'm not sure about you guys, but I would love to see a game (or an addition to Halo 5) Where they had Custom Games, Forge, and Theater on a disc, but with a twist.

I would like to see a map you can build from the ground up. Add water, add mountains, add valleys, basically edit the land itself.

I would also to see forge items you can use for machinimas, such as Pelicans, Phantoms, ODST Drop Pods, Bodies (Such as a standing up Chief, or other models in which you can place to show more people are there then there are.)

Honestly, if this game was made to where you can do custom games with other people, I would definitely buy it. It would make customs infinitely better.

Some examples you could play with the new game is bowling. Have some crates above some bodies and you have to hit it in the right spot with a tank in order to splatter the most.

Anybody else want to see this happen? Or is it just me that wants to see Halo expand for Machinimas and Customs?