The Forerunner Planet:D

MjolnirMeta

The Flood already knew all the Shield World locations because of Medicant Bias, since he defected to the Flood and told them all about the Shield Worlds, which messed up the Forerunners plans of survival and kept the Flood alive because they went to the Shield Worlds and stayed alive.

The Flood already knew all the Shield World locations because of Medicant Bias, since he defected to the Flood and told them all about the Shield Worlds, which messed up the Forerunners plans of survival and kept the Flood alive because they went to the Shield Worlds and stayed alive.

And i thought i was a nerd JK :)

And i thought i was a nerd JK :)

Lmao. >.>

I also think that master chief could meet the other spartans from ghosts of onyx (would be logically). I dont think that the flood will come back so quickly (but never say never). It also could be a completely new story. Maybe we should only believe that this planet or ship or whatever was built by the forerunners. But what we really shouldnt forget and I am sure about that, is, that master chiefs primary target after all, is still, to get back to earth. Maybe Halo 6?

We all think that it could be a shield world...it might be but there are other possibilities. like it could be offensive bias which defeated mendicant bias after its defection. It also could be the Maginot sphere which held back the flood until they broke through. No one knows what happened to these or what exactly they looked like.

What is a shield world?

The forerunners created "hollow" planets to protect them from the halo array....exept they were too busy fighting the flood to get to them :/

At the end of Ghosts of Onyx a couple of spartans and Dr. Halsey are teleported to one of these worlds

and for all we know the one in the trailer may be the same one :D

On the outside of the micro-dyson sphere, is a trillion+ sentinels which are hostile to the master chief and would atomise him when in range- IT IS NOT ONYX!!!

Wasn't ONYX like almost completely destroy by a Spartan-II...so you might be right, but there are tons more shield worlds. In my personal opinion it world be almost impossible to be a shield world cause of the location of where there ship is. When the ARK was destroyed from the premature firing of installation 04b the ship the master chief was on (FORWARD UNTO DAWN) tried to do a slip-space jump when it collapsed cutting it into 2 half's. One half went to earth, while the other wondered in space because it didn't make it through in time. Since the ARK is so far away from the Milky Way Galaxy (our galaxy) it would have to wander for thousands of years IF it was going at the speed of light.Its not, so it would be almost impossible to be onyx.

i think that it is not a planet, but a ship of some kind, how many planets do you know of that have a massive whole that opens up (like a ship bay) when ships come near? i think that its a forerunner carrier ship that is being assaulted by the flood, trying to infect forerunners to create flood-runners lol

i also think that it will have some important tech on board that makes it a primary target to defend/capture, then John will go in there and take down the constant threat of the flood, make peace with the forerunnners, make some form of technological innovation to create his own ship (or be given one), and make some advancement in his weapon technology, and look for Onyx so that he can save Halsey and the other spartans, Halo 4 would end there, then Halo 5 would start with cheif reaching Onyx, and a whole new plotline would evolve.

But that's just a guess...

I suspect it's a Shield world (can't be shure) and I think that the Chief will find a lost Forerunner society, and that they will help to fix Cortana, then the Flood arives because they picked up the transmitter beacon Cortana send out in subspace when the Chief entered the CSP (Cryo Stasis Pod) and they will try and find a way to get rid of the Flood once and for all (again, I'm still speculating...)

I was just thinking about the forerunner planet at the end of the Halo 4 announcment trailer and i was wondering what you guys thought about it :)

ITS UNICRON >:3

HEY THE PLANET IS NOT A PLANET ITS A PLANETOID CALLED SEGMA 7 I SAW IT ON THIS SIR THAT SHOWS ALOT OF INFO ON HALO 4 COMING IN AUGUST 2011 ITS COOL