Your favorite Halo Character

Loser

not counting MC i just i one word, Johnson!

Noble 6 because he made a sacrifice knowing he was going to die and is the reason the halo trilogy happened

Reach was completly contradictory to all of the other games and novels. reach's story line was garbage! but the multiplayer was good. at any rate, six should not have been able to get cortant to pillar of autum because in the book fall of reach (which came out first)pillar of autum was in space not in the planets atmosphere. and the book also states that pillar of autum was built in space and its not even knowen if it could handle atmospheric pressure from entering a planets atmosphere. so six should not have been able to/ did not really make that sacrifice. sorry to pop your bubble but......

Yeah, probably lol.

My favorite would be (apart from master chief and arbiter) Either noble 6, without him humanity would have lost the war, or THE DIDACT.

I read the forerunner book and he's more than just an enemy, he is EPIC.

same as above in regards to six. he may not have existed according to the time line and ghost of onyx, also for reasons i stated above he did not really do that mission because pillar of autum as actually in space. it is best to think of reach as a alternate halo universe, and not actually part of the rest of the story line.

Master Builder Faber...PIMP!

nice way to be original!

not counting MC i just i one word, Johnson!

Reach was completly contradictory to all of the other games and novels. reach's story line was garbage! but the multiplayer was good. at any rate, six should not have been able to get cortant to pillar of autum because in the book fall of reach (which came out first)pillar of autum was in space not in the planets atmosphere. and the book also states that pillar of autum was built in space and its not even knowen if it could handle atmospheric pressure from entering a planets atmosphere. so six should not have been able to/ did not really make that sacrifice. sorry to pop your bubble but......

same as above in regards to six. he may not have existed according to the time line and ghost of onyx, also for reasons i stated above he did not really do that mission because pillar of autum as actually in space. it is best to think of reach as a alternate halo universe, and not actually part of the rest of the story line.

nice way to be original!

I read the Fall of Reach and understand the contradiction, but I'm looking past that and talking about the story of Reach. Yes Fall of Reach is canon, but according to Halo Reach, Six is the reason Chief got to Halo, and it still makes sense even if its not canon.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...