Crazy Ideas? Halo on kenectand Chief in love?

BraverKING514

If you can prove me wrong, pleasedo so. I like to understand the opposing point of view. :)

ADS (aiming down sights) will kill the entire franchise!!! :thumbdown: Use some of the amaizing things in halo instead of COD ideas!!!! MAC cannons, glassing beams, Space battles, Drop pods, AI integarated gamplay and huge maps with relistic combat changes (invasion atttckers will have to goon the defensive if thay fail, instead of just a new round, you have to push them out!!!) Use these things, not a kenect!!! :veryangry: :blink: That would kill everything, Halo would turn into an arcade game with no free motion. There would go all veicles, skulls, compedive gameplay, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Whos brilliant ideas was for a love plot with Chief!!!!!!!! Spartans can't fall in love due to their thyroid implant!! :veryangry: LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryangry:

Add your own ideas that should never be used, so 343 will never think that the fans want it. :)

Check out my other topic "Love Plot in Halo 4?" if that is important to you.

• Like 1

I agree with "half" of the thing's your saying.I do agree fully that kinect should not be compatible with halo 4.This will most likely slow down production and they could take out some things because of kinect that could have been awesome.I personnaly wouldn't like running in place just to get to the other side of the map or holding my hands out infront of me like a gun "BECAUSE IT LOOKS PLAIN DUMB".And yes a spartan being "in loave" is completely idiotic...I mean...Seriously who would Jhon fall in love with anyway Cortana?This is completely a ridiculous topic to discuss.I hope you enjoy reading about my opinion on this.

Cool Vibe's Bro...

-Brian