The reigns will finnaly be fully passed on to 343 tomarrow

Master Marix

Originaly Bungie was having 343 take over reach and to finsih of there time with the HALO community Bungie was going to release a Vid-Doc reliving their last twenty years as a company as well as marking the switch(HALO Reach to 343i) it was originaly marked for this weeks tuesday (yesterday) but was now moved to thursday (tomorrow) I really doubt something went wrong with the switch, and the Vi-Doc has had to be finished and if not they would have booked to get it done with in the time previously given. So I beleive somthing big is going to happen, possibly the TU is going to be released or some other surprize like a DLC or tell us about the GRD helmet, Im not shure but I would acknowledge all to closely follow bungie.net tomorrow and hopefully we will see somthing new come to Reach that will improve it or change it. If im completly off and they gave a reason for moving the date (I dont follow them on twitter of Facebook) please let me know. If not I would like to see some other hopes of the community of what they want to see happen tomorrow.