V.I.P.

SEMI C0L0N

To whom it may concern,

To 343 industries eployees and Halo fans,

PLEASE in the next update, map pack, or DLC release, consider bringing the "V.I.P." gametype back (as it was in Halo 3) to Halo Reach. ALOT of forums on bungie.net say the same and people are begging for it to be brought back for Custom Game options, and on Multiplayer just throw it into the "Action Sack" playlist. This is something alot of us really want! Bungie was generous enough to re-release "Alpha Zombie", but had no intrest in "V.I.P." Not many people are a fan of "Territories" or "Headhunter" and say they'd prefer "V.I.P." over them. So please, with the Halo franchise coming into your hands August 4th, consider bringing it back. It would be your first big announcement, and you'll be doing the Halo community a big favor. As for Halo fans post your thoughts and comments you may have about the return of "V.I.P."

Thank you for you cooperation,

SEMI C0L0N ;)

Interesting, i myself have never played VIP, so i cannot give my opinion on this.

So I'm guessing you never played Halo 3? And if you have you must have not played very much of it, it's all over Multiteam and Team objective.

VIP was definetly a usefull gametype, you could do a lot with it. It added a lot of capability to forging maps and whatnot. I am in favor of VIP coming back. However wether it is possible to put it in an update should be brought into questioning.

C'mon 343 we've seen Bungie bring Alpha Zombie back into play, why can't you top it off by making a WHOLE new playlist on Reach! I know that you're certainly capibale of it! It would be your first big thing with the Halo franchise now in your hands! Those who agree it should be back, down below type "I'm in favor of V.I.P. returning."