Halo Reach Clan

Frosty

Hey guys, I'm currently representing the clan Chaos Gaming. We're a gaming community with over 1000 members divided into several branches over two games, black ops and reach. I'm currently a sergeant in the Backlash branch in Reach, and I'm searching for recruits. If you're interested, contact me over xbox live if:

Your over 16 years old

Are willing to change your motto, emblem and primary colors

Are ready to have some fun and meet new people

Chaos Gaming hosts game nights every night at 6 PM EST, if you want to test drive the clan, ask me for and invite and if we have space I'll give you one!

If you want to be recruited and you fit the criteria stated above, send me a message and I'll recruit you!

And questions, comments or concerns should be relayed through me on Xbox LIVE.

If your under 16 but want to join, I can recruit you, BUT you will have to wait longer for approval.

Want more information? Check out www.360chaos.net !

Thanks!

-Frosty

My gamertag is eG x Frosty!

If this post doesn't belong in this forum, I apologize, I wasn't aware.

@ Destyran

You change your colors, motto and emblem to help indicate your branch and rank, each branch has it's own "uniform" and with designated colors and emblem backgrounds, for instance, my branch, Backlash has a purple uniform and the crisscross background, which, by the way, we're changing here soon.

i love purple primary and secondary rust or primary pale and secondary blue and the smiley face rank but for a clan emblem you should try the heretic symbol primary black secondary white and any backround fits it and also im barlly on anymore so yeah sorry