The best enemy created

SHAMAZING T4CO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. And I bet there'll be an achievement on Anniversary that says you have to beat the Library on Legendary without dying. xP Ha, like no one will get that.

First time I tried Library on legendary, I got so frustrated.

The next time I tried it was a few months later. It wasn't easy, but I got through it.

We'll all get though it. And if you need help, maybe you can co-op with someone.

At the time I was just starting to play video games at my BF's house. We were playing cooperative and when the Flood appeared... I spent the whole level screaming in desperation. I still cringe every time I have to play through infected levels of any of the games.

Halo was the first game we beat together, fast forward 10 years and we will be getting the Anniversary Edition. <3

The best enemy is Yayap (hope I spelled it right, haven't read it in forever).

Yapyap for sure. In Halo 3 he sometimes yells "Get ready for a Yapyap pimp slap!" So Scary! He also morns Flipyab. He says "They killed Flipyab,or Yabflip was he" "Don't tell me I don't know Flipyab, we went to the Nipple Acadamy toghther, and now he's dead!"

:offtopic:

My fav Halo 3 line is 343 Guilty Spark's. Put on the IWBYD skull andshoothim untill he says "OW!That hurtmy feelings! Oh my god! I have feelings!!? I'm a real boy!"