Do you hate T-Baggers!

Halo Pony

T-bagging I just thinks its unsporting like conduct! Because it shows no respect and t-bagging just says that they don't like you and your bad at the game. So I just don't like it and I respect the other team as much I respect my team, even though I still have to take the other team down :)

Honestly I dont do it much but occasionally if Im doing really well I'll start T-bagging basicly telling them I'm better at the game. But if they kill me and do it to me it shows their getting better. Lol. Either that or if i have a rivalry with one of my friend's friend's and we're in a custom game I'll just kill him over and over again and T-bag him because I dont like him at all, But i have to really dislike someone to do that.

• 3 weeks later...

it happens, just don't die!

lol like that's going to happen..Anyway on topic....Um...if it's Justified then well it's just that. However, say it takes an entire team to take you down and then they tea-bag you...Yah it's time to say "up yours!" and beat the cr@p out of them :)

Well, i go over and pwn their buts into the ground and t-bag them untill they rage quit.

Just last night I was playing with two good friends of mine. It took all of blue team to take me out. They started tea-bagging. We devestated them LOL! And yes our team won the Multi-team game :D