Two story campaign

yankees10

its possible. keep in mind that the elites technology is more advanced than our own. we dont know how much longer after halo 3 this is. it could be decades, in cairo sleep you dont age. its possible that a elite ship picked up the distress and when brought across to the arbiter he recognizes it and immediatly sets off to find it

its possible. keep in mind that the elites technology is more advanced than our own. we dont know how much longer after halo 3 this is. it could be decades, in cairo sleep you dont age. its possible that a elite ship picked up the distress and when brought across to the arbiter he recognizes it and immediatly sets off to find it

You my good sir get a cookie for being smart (::)

Maybe there should be a two story campaign where in one your the Chief and in the other you are the Arbiter in search of a distress signal from Cortana

And maybe there'll be a hundred graveminds and Master Chief has to fight them all! Or maybe there'll be a giant grunt 100 feet tall and it'll be like Shadow of the Colossus and the chief'll have to climb up the grunt and punch a plasma grenade into its eye!

If you aren't a total dumbass you'll see my point! All this maybe stuff is ridiculous, as you can provide any number of extraneous or ridiculous possibilities through it.

Maybe there should be a two story campaign where in one your the Chief and in the other you are the Arbiter in search of a distress signal from Cortana

And maybe there'll be a hundred graveminds and Master Chief has to fight them all! Or maybe there'll be a giant grunt 100 feet tall and it'll be like Shadow of the Colossus and the chief'll have to climb up the grunt and punch a plasma grenade into its eye!

If you aren't a total dumbass you'll see my point! All this maybe stuff is ridiculous, as you can provide any number of extraneous or ridiculous possibilities through it.

there are many logical ways arbiter could find cheif. just as there are more likely ways that he wont. im just saying its ok to stretch a little bit. i mean dont you think that the chances of the portal closing on just half of the ship throwing arbiter directly to earth and landing safely in the ocean instead of solid ground where he wouldve died and cheif somewhere random in space and happening to drift close to whatever this thing is a pretty good long shot?