in halo 4 please make better forge ...

Andreas

in halo reach forge was pretty disappointing you've got this huge map and you cant use it you can make maps on parts of it before you run out of money or objekts almost all objects were forerunner and you cold only place two lights.

How to make a better forge:

- get rid of even moneylimit, objekt limt or both.

- make more than two lights at the same time.

- make human and covenant objects to make covenant ships or vehicles that are not placeble.(please make more vehicles placeble like scarabs)

- placeble AI's like flood marines and covenant ?? :P ?

- and other look in replies

And i might have some writing errors yes i know dont kill me or anything

in halo reach forge was pretty disappointing you've got this huge map and you cant use it you can make maps on parts of it before you run out of money or objekts almost all objects were forerunner and you cold only place two lights.

How to make a better forge:

- get rid of even moneylimit, objekt limt or both.

- make more than two lights at the same time.

- make human and covenant objects to make covenant ships or vehicles that are not placeble.(please make more vehicles placeble like scarabs)

- placeble AI's like flood marines and covenant ?? :P ?

- and other look in replies

And i might have some writing errors yes i know dont kill me or anything

If there wasn't a money limit the game would be too laggy and forge in Halo:Reach was not disappointing it was a big step up from Halo 3. The AI thing is good I was thinking about something like that since Halo 3

well the scarabs wouldn't really work because it would take up too much room and if you want no money or object limit the forge would have to be on another disc so you will have tons of room

Well how about if 343 industries puts like the campagn on a disk and the multiplayer on a different disk?

This is what I would like to see in forge in the next Halo:

More refined object limit and cost.

Make an option for the teleporter so that it is limited to one or more teams. Trust me, it would have been useful in one of my maps.

Fix the random rotation that happens with objects when you either pick it up or try to modify its location.

Make the width of all the building blocks the same.

Make different textures for walls and building blocks that you can switch to.

Have all the information for how to make all the game types IN the manual.

UNDO, REDO AND CLONE OPTIONS.

Get rid of the texture conflicts when you have an object phased through another.

Option to combine objects into one object and be able to save that object, then when you add the combined object again it takes away the same amount of money and objects as if it were two or what ever amount of objects used.

And don't lie about corner walls. Give us the real corner walls back!

You know what would be cool? A Firefight Editor. Just sayin.