SNDG, Spartans Never Die is recruiting!

Hello Halo Players i will tell you about are clan and how it runs!

About Are Clan

Well i have put lots of effort into this clan. We currently have 16 members and they are active and we just started on July 19th, 2012 and have a pretty nice looking clan website. We are competitive, community, and pretty much for everything in Halo. The reason why i made that is because so no gamer gets left out in are clans fun and competitive things we will do.

Ranking Structure

Are ranking structure is based off of points. I will keep track of everyone's points and some other clan members will help with the points. Points are basically like credits in Halo: Reach but instead of getting armor you get a higher position.

Rank Insignia Required Points Recruit - REC ReachRank0.png 0 points Private - PVT ReachRank1.png 30 points

Corporal - CPL ReachRank2.png 70 points Sergeant - SGT ReachRank4.png 130 points Warrant Officer - WO ReachRank7.png 280 points Captain - CPT ReachRank11.png 290 points Major - MJR ReachRank15.png 470 points Lt. Colonel - LTC ReachRank19.png 560 points Commander - CMDR Commander.png 660 points Colonel - COL Conele.png 770 points General - GEN Reach-General.png 890 points

Rules

• No racism or sexism

• Respect yourself and others.

3 Chances

Pretty much you have 3 chances. If you break a rule you will lose a chance, if you lose all of your chances you will put on probation.

Probation

Probation means you can't rank up or get any points for a certain amount of time.

Point System

• Send a mass message to all your recent players= 5 points *Once a day.

• Get a medal or award= 5 points

• Win a clan battle= 5 points

• Make a cool picture for the clan on the website= 5 points

• Run your fist clan meeting= 10 points

• Recruit someone= 10 points

• Make a good suggestion for the clan= 10 points

• Go to a Clan Meeting= 15 points

• Make a good map= 15 points

• Stay in the clan for longer than 3 months= 30 points

• Be Clan Member of the Week= 30 points

• Stay in the clan for longer than 6 months= 45 points

• Donate money to the clan= 50 points

• Change your gamertag with SNDG in it= 50 points

• Host a tournament with a prize for the clan= 50 points

• Stay in the clan for longer than 6 months= 60 points

• Stay in the clan for a year= 120 points

How to join

I will read you the code of conduct then test you to see if you can join the clan.

post-18862-0-18394900-1343400811_thumb.jpg

Keep all of your clan info in one thread, you regular clan thread was three spot below this. Just edit you first post if something major changes and i suggest you put a "current event" part at the end of your first post so people know what is going on in your thread.