Hello

Fire

Hello my name is Ian my gamertag is Emo Kitten 32 I have been a fan of Halo since Halo 3 came out, I went back and obsessed over Halo Ce and 2. I have been a member on the halo forums on bungie since 2007 but just joined here. My laptop is fried and I am still scrounging up the money for a new one but my brother lent me his spare for awhile and I didn't hesitate to join.

My first thoughts of the site were "Clean and crisp" but then i Looked in more detail. I humbly apologize to 343 and whomever made the site but it looks very unprofessional. I see very little to no custom code. It seems like it was made using the proboard layout but mildly customized.

Now please don't mark me as a jackass, i'm a good guy but this website needs some work.

On to the good impressions, after reading the news I realized what a great idea prizes are. A way to reward active mannered members on the site, genius. I think this site is a diamond in a rock shell that just needs some cleaning and some work and a lotta love.Lots of features, friendly staff.