IDEA!

mega ultra geor

sorry i was sleepy and i didn't explian what i was trying to . Again ; what if the videodocs are revealing to much info but still we are more than months away

sorry i was sleepy and i didn't explian what i was trying to . Again ; what if the videodocs are revealing to much info but still we are more than months away

sorry i was sleepy and i didn't explian what i was trying to . Again ; what if the videodocs are revealing to much info but still we are more than months

Ok now i understand! :D I think that 343 is very precise with what they release and that they are releasing the perfect amount of info that they want to release at the current moment... :)

I am the only one here that thinks all the videodocs and images are showing a lot of new characters ? see the last video of halo 4 follower july 16 and on te part of the videodoc look closley to animation parts

"Am I the only one here that thinks that the recent Vidocs and Conferences are showing lots of new Characters? Look closely at the animations. You can see them on Halo4Follower (FT. Chris) on the video put up on July 16th."

How this is an idea I do not know.