Better Elites

bob sagget

i personally disprove of how the elites are slowly being removed as a playable character, they've been playable sence 2 but every game sence then the elite has been down graded and it was because of the elites i started playing halo in the first place so i think the elite should get equal ,NOT BETTER, customization as Spartans and at return to matchmaking like in halo 2 and 3

There are reasons. First of all it would completely destroy the plot of the wargames because everything is supposed to be a simulation on a UNSC ship. And I think that in the campaign they are set up with different hitboxes which would make unfair in any sort of Spartan vs Elite combat. I am a little upset with the desicion as well. I loved invasion and I hope they bring it back in a Spartan vs Spartan format. But they wouldn't do it without a reason. It is not that 343i is lazy and didnt want to make elites. It is because they thought it over and thought it would be better not to include them as playable charecters.

Also may I suggest this is moved to the Halo 4 section and locked if needed. This topic has been discussed a few times before.