Physics

Ihate343industries

I have noticed a lot or bull sh$t on "your" game "halo reach" that a lot of the stuff that happens couldn't possibly happen more than once and it bugs me to say it but a lot of the things that happen in this game really suck and is unbelievable the lag is horrendous which also brings me to the 3 minute black screen of the score board. When I play I don't want to stare at the names of my teammates or the opposing players if I do I will simply press the back button. Also when a game is going smoothley your system decides oh let's change the host because the game is going fine but when the game lags like no other nothing happens the lag just keeps going and going and going pleasese resolve at least one problem that I have brought to your attention because I have concluded that a lot more Xbox players or gamers play call of duty because its not only a lot less laggy but it also does not ban players for leaving games for 10 minutes. See now when you ban people it upsets them and clearly doesn't want to make them play, one day I got banned and I had to wait the 10 minute mark so I decided to go on call of duty once again I was right more than 3x the amount of people playing Xbox are on call of duty than halo reach, I'm sure there are more reasons as to why that is like the way it is but in my opinion my reasons are most common.