Your thought's on Halo 4

SDChargersFan85

So yesterday I went to GameStop and preordered the limited edition of Halo 4. When I got home i got on my Xbox and I was talking to my friends about Halo 4 and how awesome it is going to be. One second one of my friends says he is going to definately going to get Halo 4 and was most likely going to get limited edition. The next minute he turns around and says he isn't even going to buy Halo 4 at all. His reason for this was that there is not going to be an open beta. I told him that was a lame excuse and that was no reason for him not to get Halo 4. He then says that it is going to b a lame game and that there are too many halo games and that they need to stop. I again tell him that it is a lame excuse. Once again he comes back at me saying 343 doesn't care about the community and is only making the game for money and since it was 343's first real game that it would stink. By that time I muted him for a while.

I can't wait for Halo 4 and all it has to offer. My question to you is hat are your thoughts on Halo 4 or what my friend had to say?

1) First of all that kids an idiot.

2) Too many halo games? What does he play cod? Nowhere to talk

3) 343 doesn't care? They are a company for christs sake. They are supposed to make money. That's how they make a living. And they are satisfieing the community.

Jesus that kid is stupid.

• Like 1