Double Armor abilities!?!?!?

JHCRANE 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWRzqmFZ1ng&feature=relmfu

If any of you have not seen these videos please watch them.

If you have seen these videos I have a question?

Can you get an armor ability from an ordinance drop? If you watch the 3rd video at exactly 7:10 you will clearly see that the player has promethean vision equipped but at the top of the screen you can see what appears to be a hologram by pressing L on the D-Pad. I don't think it is a permanent switch, but more a one time shot. Just think about it. You can see through walls and send out a decoy, or you could be cloaked and then see through walls.

So I would see it like this, using one time shot ordinance drops.

Hologram = 1 Hologram normal duration and effect.

Cloak= 15 seconds of cloaking, slightly slower transition in and out of cloaking.

Promethean Vision= 3 seconds of promethean vision with normal effect.

Hardlight Shield= 1 Hardlight Shield normal duration and effect.

Jet Pack= 5 seconds of flight.

What did I miss?

What do you guys think? Has anyone else noticed this?

Good day Halo nation!!!

I can't believe nobody has commented on this yet. I thought this was a neat idea that had not really been disscussed. Am I late to the party on this or is this something people have not really noticed? Just think of the possibilities. Being cloaked and then sending out a hologram is just an awesome thought. Watch the top video at 7:10 and let me know what you guys think.

Ok, so the more I look at it, it appears that it is actually plasma grenades not hologram. So this means that sticky nades are no longer a default item and are now very coveted. This will feel very wierd.

this is actually very interesting and i dont think anyone has ever mentioned this before. I never thought that grenades would ordance drops