What Halo 4 Really will be About

clutchrXn

Ahh Very interisting.

Their are actually some interisting possibilities with halo 4;

we may just see some surviving forerunners (forgive me for any miss spelled words )

REMEMBER!!!!! NOT ALL forerunners were killed

They had SHIELD WORLDS to protect variouse species (and quite possibly, them selves)

But we may (GOD WHY?!!??!!) once again meet the flood

But possibly the biggest of all, SOMETHING INTIRELY differint

All we know so far is that it is a "Ancient Threat"

Now hear me out, the Forerunners dissapeared, so they may still be alive, although it may not be.

I believe the idea that it may be forerunners has a FAIR chance, now that DOES NOT mean I think its a 100% chance, I just thing theirs a chance. Now, the reason the forerunners may not have stopped the whole Human-Covie war may have simply been becouse (this may sound ridiculouse, but here it goes) they were TRAPPED. If you have read Ghost of Onyx (now I havent read the secound) you will know that once the group was inside the planet, they coundnt get OUT! Now, you may find it ridicuoulouse but its possible

I would Write more but its rather late, so thats all i have to say for know

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM A VERY Evil Engineer

Truth be told, Only some of the beginning was copied, and they were copied from my first post.

Forerunners were never a threat to the Universe, we're lucky we had them.

They are the reason for the halo ring itself! As the story is told the rings were only built to avoid the complete infection in a galaxy by the flood!

Two things I noticed that were flawed. Humans are as far as I know, forerunners. This conclusion is brought on by the statement made by 343 before his termination in the end of the third game. He very clearly said YOU ARE FORERUNNER. Also The part about it being impossible that it is a forerunner is also flawed due to the possibility that forerunners could be trapped on the planet you are apporaching and were unable to leave the atmosphere due to destroying spacecraft to stop flood, loss of technology etc. We know the planet is not ONYX because as I read somewhere else on these forums, it was destroyed.