Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition update brings bugs and crashes

Dog

Shortly after the update went live, 4J tweeted that Xbox Live Silver members were reporting issues when trying to load save files. According to the developer, disconnecting from Xbox Live or switching to a wired connection without a cable rectifies the problem.

4J Studios said it was investigating reports of lighting issues that came with TU9 as well as complaints of lag in the new area, The End. The developer asked that players refer to their Twitter feed for more information and try the above mentioned workarounds while they work on creating a bug fix update.

TitleUpdate 9 added the new The End area to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, where players can face off against Endermen enemies and the colossal EnderDra

View full article

This why I have PC MineCraft.

This is why I have PC games ON PC.

Like Metro 2033, it's terrible on Xbox because it just can't handle the graphics whereas my computer can run it on the highest graphic settings and still run smooth.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DragonSlapper64

im having troubles on the update tu 10, i will be playing my game on a new world, every 20 minutes the game crashes, i don't have the foresight to save often so i can't play the game anymore