Guest uncenEngamn
Guest uncenEngamn
Guest uncenEngamn
Guest DrobMograva
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago
Guest Effifiviago
Guest Toogangenry

nd it’s thrilling,” she paused to say. “But everything is so fast this week, and so crazed, you don’t really realize what’s happened or going on till it’s over.” And oh, there was another difference: Doing a Chanel show isn’t at all embarrassing; posing for a Circuit City ad totally is.—Derek BlasbergPhoto: Derek BlasbergBlasblog From The Hamptons: The Summer Migration Begins style file Style.com

I’ll admit it: I’m a Hamptons Hypocrite. After years of saying that the scene out east is over—more boring than Manhattan, but just as gluttonous and savebigshopping.com greedy—I was there the very first weekend of the “season.” But I wasn’t partying; R&R and even a little bit of exercise were on my agenda, and I wasn’t alone. I spotted Jessica Stam at the Round Swamp’s grocery store (apparently the http://savebigshopping.com/ best chicken salad on the island) and Renée Zellweger gabbing with friends outside a Starbucks, and I was joined by an editor in chief, television celebrity, and even the brother of the president of France at a 9:30 a.m. spinning class at Soul Cycle in East Hampton. I’m happy to report that—perhaps in the wake of this sponsor-crushing recession—the shanty socialite scene has taken a real hit. Sure, there were a few parties, but not like in summers past. Robert coach factory outlet online Wilson’s Watermill Center had a cute cocktail at the Maidstone Inn in East Hampton (whoever decided to refurbish that place, turning it from a quaint lodge into a bright 1980′s rec center,

Guest Effifiviago
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago
Guest Effifiviago
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago
Guest exeseeemofach
Guest Effifiviago