I guess I should say hello.

CDMKelloggs

Guten tag 343, although it's the afternoon where I am now. My name is Conor David Michael Kelly, but you can call me Kelloggs. I've been a fan of Halo since the begining when I first played Halo Combate Evolved in 2001 round my dads mates house, and my dad regrets that day ever since. The Halo story-line has motivated me to do a little writing (I say a little) despite of the problems with english I have. Plus I am basicaly a technophobe, that keeps running into technology :thumbsup:

I am the ninja elephant. Anyway moving on, when I say writing I mean story writing.

Welcome Kelloggs, good to welcome another new member, dive straight in post away, we are all a friendly bunch, so enjoy your stay, if you have any questions then please do ask.

And what kind of stories do you write? Any links?

Welcome Kelloggs, good to welcome another new member, dive straight in post away, we are all a friendly bunch, so enjoy your stay, if you have any questions then please do ask.

And what kind of stories do you write? Any links?

Thank you for making me welcome. My story is similar Halo in a way, but it's not centralized on characters on the frontline, it's focused on two waring nations that are colonizing the universe to gain more power over each other, but they bump into many small yet powerful civilizations on the way, that give them a good kicking. But unfortunatly all of the story, planing, pictures, maps etc are on paper, and it will take me a very long time to get them on the computer.

• 3 weeks later...