Boltshot Possibly Confirmed for Next Generation Halo

VinWarrior

With the recent release of the Master Chief action figure based off the Xbox One version, 343i could have accidentally leaked the Boltshot's return in Halo Xbox One.

The Z-110 Energy Pistol, better known as the Boltshot, was an immensely popular side-arm in Halo 4, but was often criticized for it's damage ratio and how people could use the pistol. 343i might be keeping the pistol in the long run as the newest action figure for Halo Xbox One's line of toys sports the gun. Similar to how the Halo 2 figure that was relaunched could hint at Halo 2 Anniversary.

View attachment: boltshot.jpg

Would you enjoy having the Boltshot back?

Source: Gameranx.com

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Screw those Promethean weapons. i miss you mauler and chopper. RIP... Adversely, i think the magnum was the side-arm of choice in every map except Adrift, and even then i could still pull-back that claim. a magnum can outclass a primary at med.-long/ med. range for a skilled magnum user, while the boltshot is to the advantage to anyone claustrophobic-ly mashed up into a "Cargo" sized map(MW2). Really, the boltshot's advantage doesnt exist with the conglomeration of easily obtainable shotguns and other f'ckers with boltshots. magnum all the way! :D