Halo: The Master Chief Collection FIXED?!

Unease Peanut

Halo: The Master Chief Collection FIXED?!

As some of you might have noticed when you started The Master Chief Collection today, there's been an update (103MB).

Is it finally fixed now?!

Well the answer is both yes and no...

Yes in that matchmaking works properly now. No more exessive waiting times and working consecutive matches.

But no as in there are still a few kinks here and there. But luckely these will be fixed in the near future.

Here are the patch notes:

• Made a change to allow for matches to start once minimum player counts are met, allowing for faster matching times.

• Made an update to resolve issues that caused false matches to be created, which resulted in a variety of matchmaking issues, including slow matchmaking and bad session starts.

• Streamlined the process for maintaining party continuity through the matchmaking process.

• Made an update to the high-level matchmaking flow that will reset lobbies after each match. Moving forward, players and party leaders need to press "B" after the post-game-carnage report, and select a playlist for their next match. This flow is consistent with previous Halo titles.

• Improved user experience through removal of non-actionable error messages. This will allow for a more seamless matchmaking flow with less interruption and confusion.

• Improved the post-game experience to fix an issue that could result in a player getting sent to another player’s lobby, rather than returning to the matchmaking screen.

And my god what a difference this makes! I've done a test run on Halo today with 2 friends and we were just able to stick together in a lobby and keep on playing with no freezing or having to force quit the game.

The only thing that does need to be noted is that team balancing might still be a bit off here and there with a one player difference between games. 343i has insured us that this issue will be adressed in the update next week.

Have you experienced the improvement?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

Halowaypoint

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey. I've been trying to play "The Master Chief Collection" today, and when i press the start button, the menu refuses to pop up like always. Just a scenery of space and asteroids. Any idea why? Is it because of this update 343 Industries mentioned? Can it be fixed? My Xbox Live Account is ProNickA07. Please reply or send me a message if you know anything.

Are they going to fix the campaign issues??

Campaign Issues? I wanna know if the menu refuses to pop up just because of the Update they mention? Could that be the cause?

i dont think its fixed iv only been able to play 9 games since it came out and im sorry im not going to sit in a lobby for 2 hours looking for people to play with im trying to play now and iv been in a lobby for 45 mins and nothing not to speak about the fps drop i get in single player i love all the halo there my most favrite games of all time but since finding game in multiplayer is so hard and i cant have fun playing this any more this makes me mad please fix this i would love to be able to halo

We are not the official 343i, I'm just reporting what they fixed this update. Any further problems will be adressed in later updates.

Matchmaking times should've improved from 30 minutes to around 5. And for me it did.

Campaign issues will most likely not be adressed because 343i wanted to keep it as genuine as it was on the game's release date. With all bugs and glitched intact.

You guys are the ******* worst. I dont understand how you released this game with so many ******* bugs. Absolutely insane coming from a video game creator. Please fix this. I'm so tired of playing 5 vs 3 or even 5 vs 4. It ruins the competitiveness of the game and you're making a terrible name for Halo. **** you guys and I love you so fix it.

When you fix something you arent supposed to make it worse to where i cant play the game anymore. it wont finish installing the last update and it wont read the disc.

Philippine salenewjerseys.co Cinderellas beat 2015 Nike NFL Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Jerseys poverty, seize world Hartford Whalers Jerseys stage As a Minnesota Wild Jerseys child she St.Louis Rams Jerseys waded in muddy Philippine NY Rangers Jerseys rice paddies, now Minnesota Vikings Jerseys teenager St. Louis Blues Jerseys Janicel NHL Hoodies Jerseys Lubina struts down Olympic Jerseys runways Indianapolis Colts Jerseys for the Women NHL Hoodies Jerseys country's top Buffalo Bills Jerseys designers and is hoping to New Jersey Devils Jerseys be crowned wholesale jerseys among San Diego Chargers Jerseys the St Johns IceCaps Jerseys world's most beautiful Christian Louboutin Shoes women. Lubina Boston Bruins Jerseys is a Carolina Panthers Jerseys star 2014 NHL Camo Jerseys recruit in Nashville Predators Jerseys one USA Flag Fashion Elite Jerseys of Manila's Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys beauty pageant boot Christian Louboutin UK camps, Edmonton Oilers Jerseys where shy, lanky Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys teenage Los Angeles Kings Jerseys girls calgary flames Jerseys from New York Jets Jerseys remote farming provinces are Denver Broncos Jerseys transformed into Detroit Lions Jerseys poised Barbie Detroit Red Wings Jerseys dolls Christian Louboutin Outlet who Houston Texans Jerseys can preach about Dallas Cowboys Jerseys world peace Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys in Quebec Nordiques Jerseys six-inch NFL Hoodies Jerseys heels. Beauty Arizona Cardicals Jerseys pageants are hugely CHL Jerseys popular Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys with Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys women New York Islanders Jerseys in Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys the Dallas Stars Jerseys Philippines, Kids NHL Hoodies Jerseys with many taking Washington Red Skins Jerseys part Women High Heels Shoes in the hope Green Bay Packers Jerseys it will lead New York Jets Jerseys to luxury San Francisco 49ers Jerseys living, success Washville Predateors Jerseys in high fashion, Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys and Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys movie Seattle Seahawks Jerseys stardom. "My Anaheim Ducks Jerseys mother sell sport jerseys, was Washington Capitals Jerseys a maid. I can't be Florida Panthers Jerseys a Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys maid forever and cheap sale jerseys get 2015 NFL Por Bowl Jerseys stuck in 2014 Winter Olympics Jerseys the province," 2015 Super Bowl Nike NFL Jerseys 19-year-old 2014 new nba hoodies jerseys Lubina told AFP before New Orleans Saints Jerseys she Vancouver Canucks Jerseys auditioned PRO Gold Lettering Fashion Jerseys for San Jose Sharks Jerseys this Colorado Avalanche Jerseys year's Binibining Pilipinas New York Giants Jerseys (Miss Oakland Raiders Jerseys Philippines) contest. Lubina nike nfl jerseys mastered Buffalo Sabres Jerseys what White Sox Jerseys is dubbed 2015 New NLF Noble Fashion Elite Jerseys the "duck New England Patriots Jerseys walk" at Cleveland Browns Jerseys the Atlanta Thrashers Jerseys Kagandahang Flores (Beauty Montreal Canadiens Jerseys of Baltimore Ravens Jerseys the Ottawa Senators Jerseys Flower) Miami Dolphins Jerseys training camp Chicago Bears Jerseys in Manila, where Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys students Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys are NHL Jackets Jerseys taught to Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys perfect their 2014 nhl camo jerseys beauty queen strut Tennessee Titans Jerseys by swinging their Jackets Rick Nash Jerseys hips 2015 Nike NFL New England Patriots Super Bowl Jerseys from side Philadelphia Steelers Jerseys to side Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys like ducks. Winnipeg Jets Jerseys