Ask The Director.

The Director

Maybe I needed to rephrase my question. What happens it something has negative mass?
It gets really... what's the word... wonky. For instance, if one were to give it a push, it would accelerate in the opposite direction of where it was pushed. Well, hypothetically at least. I'm honestly not really sure what exactly you are asking me here. What happens to... what? What I think would happen if something had negative mass is that a bunch of scientists would have aneurysms.

Yes I am talking about the book, but Barney only follows and published the bro code.
Oh right. xD George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Barnabus Stinson according to the book.

What is the name of the Blue Rock'em Sock'em robot?
Blue Bomber. :D He's my favorite. Red Rocker can go eat some eggs.

Where was George Washington's great grandfather from?
Everyone has about 4 of these you know... lmao But John Washington was one of his great-grandfathers, and the one who carried his last name. He was born in Purleigh, Essex, England.

Staff Response
Okay guys, I'm going to have to lock this thread for a while again. With my new job, I have become a little inactive. I can no longer, unfortunately, waste precious moderating time answering random questions. If you have a question you REALLY need answered (and not for the award), then private message me and I will get to it as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience, and your questions. :D

• Like 1