AC Rogue and Unity with new details!

Connor Kenway

0.jpg

Hello bubs it is I, Mereel! new AC Rogue stuff has been confirmed and I mean STUFF.

AC Rouge will take around 20-27 hours to complete the main story but, yup here is the but AC Rouge is only 6 Memory Sequences long! I know crazy short right? that's half the length of AC 3 and in AC 3 sequence 6 was where Connor FINALLY became an Assassin so 6 sequences doesn't exactly seem long. There will also be a Naval Campaign similar to AC 3 and this Naval Campaign will have 17 missions how long this will take to complete is unknown.

With the announcement of AC Rouge's Achievements/Trophies it is quite obvious that like AC 4 we will be an Abstergo Technician but whether we are the same person in the same location is unknown.

AC Unity info:

Okay so this stuff isn't exactly new but not many people know about it so it still counts. AC Unity unlike Rogue will have 12 Memory Sequences so if it's designed like Rogue where 6 Sequences= 20-27 Hours Unity will be quite long. The game will also have features return from previous games like killing Templars from AC 1 by that I mean the Templars who were basically knights with red helmets along with this everyone's favorite (sarcasm) feature of hunting flags will return, will it be as bad as AC Brotherhood Flags? nope it's just like AC 1 where there are flags for different factions. You can also share your hard earned cash with friends in the game too!.

what do you guys think of this info and the sense of friendship in Unity? as always let me know below 

• Like 1