•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Mr Kittens a... : (16 July 2019 - 06:06 PM) Perty gud
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 July 2019 - 04:35 PM) How's the community doing?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 July 2019 - 04:35 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Congrats buddy, nice one ;)
@  Mr Kittens a... : (16 July 2019 - 04:30 PM) Forge Labs server
@  343iBot : (15 July 2019 - 10:18 PM) Welcome to the forums, Aleman9607! :welcome: View Aleman9607's Profile
@  Drizzy_Dan : (15 July 2019 - 12:58 PM) Nice! What kind of server?
@  Halo6 Follower : (14 July 2019 - 02:00 PM) Ayyy, congrats bud!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 July 2019 - 06:16 AM) I'm a Discord Moderator now :3
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 July 2019 - 03:20 AM) Fun times
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 July 2019 - 03:20 AM) Haha, that was me!
@  Mothy : (13 July 2019 - 12:43 AM) I was looking around at my bookmarks and noticed that the UNSC warfare website has offically come to a close, and the fourth top player is BatedSuperior5! Now I know hes on these forums someplace, I just forget his username. But still, sad to see it decommissioned like Destiny Cafe was :(
@  Mothy : (13 July 2019 - 12:40 AM) Hola homies
@  343iBot : (11 July 2019 - 12:02 PM) Welcome to the forums, Fight! :welcome: View Fight's Profile
@  Drizzy_Dan : (10 July 2019 - 09:22 AM) There's others!
@  343iBot : (09 July 2019 - 04:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, irynadreamer! :welcome: View irynadreamer's Profile
@  Mr Kittens a... : (09 July 2019 - 12:48 PM) Kind of. Wish I got to go.
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Anyone see all the cool stuff from Outpost Discovery?
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Hope everyone had a good weekend
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Hello forum
@  Mr Kittens a... : (03 July 2019 - 08:39 PM) Man, I can't believe I forgot about such a solid song. The Gorrilaz are dope. https://youtu.be/E5yFcdPAGv0

Photo

What improvements would you like to see for a Halo Wars 2?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Da Panda

Guest_Da Panda
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

I would like to see the ability to play as the flood. In the original halo wars the player would fight the flood but never get to play as them.

#22 Guest_Da Panda

Guest_Da Panda
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

I would like to see the ability to play as the flood. In the original halo wars the player would fight the flood but never get to play as them.

#23 Guest_Autothinking

Guest_Autothinking
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

Forge Mode make custom maps

Tower defense maps multiplayer and offline

Bulid anywhere possibly

Space mode

Keep the Leaders

4 vs 4

3 vs 3

2 vs 2

1 vs 1

Party Teams as well

Rank Skill as well

Human Race

add cortana

add more custom things like halo Spartan armor selection

paint wartogs etc... custom

possible leaders build

Covenant Race

Halo 4 Race Prometheans

The Swarm Race

The old maps re-made

past players played with in the menu of the game

Story mode with skulls and black boxes

#24 Guest_kody ray

Guest_kody ray
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

I think for the game itself it was perfect a lot of people feeling like they want more because it exploded in people's expectations so I think all it would need is a wider variety of units more upgrades different leader specialties and more detail and control over not special units

#25 jerrystout2105

jerrystout2105

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:bubba

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:15 PM

I am a HUGE fan of halo war along with all of the halo franchise. In my opinion halo wars needs a few key things
1. The ability to place bases wherever you choose on the map
2. More options for strategy I.e the ability to place heavy turrets anywhere (maybe ever fire them down from ship like spirit of fire)
3. And lastly unlimited or very large troop limit, hard to feel like your commanding an army with only 30 population limit and tanks and such take more than one population

this being said I love the original still play it to this day and would be so excited if it got a sequel I might even buy multiple copies (by the way I think it should be on next gen platforms for added graphics and mechanics)

#26 Stonery

Stonery

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Stonery

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

- More leaders
- More factions
- More building types
- Ability to free build
While I get the point of having set placements for bases, it'd be great to have a radius around each base in which we can place things on our own.
- More well-rounded Covenant
- 2 player local co-op campaign!
- 3 player co-op campaign (This would be an amazing feature!)
- Co-op based modes
- More multiplayer game modes
- Better AI possibly? I'm not talking about just
upping the stats for the AI players
- Expansion of neutral AI on maps. Gotta love those guys, don't care which faction it may end up being (Forerunner, rebels, heretics, flood, swarm, local fauna/flora, w/e)
- Maybe out of game customization (Switching up units/unit upgrades/unit abilities/leader abilities before a game- kind of like leader loadouts(although I feel like this should be a more minor focus(although some cross-game upgrade system would give more initiative an feel more immersive)))
- More player slots, duh
- More maps
- Possibly a mechanic in which you can take over a unit (First person potentially?)
- Flushed out unit veterancy?
-Type of veterancy for support units (Such as engineers)
- Some mechanics that would give some controllable autonomy to players. With the game being console-based, players can't multitask as well as those on PC, so this could make up for it. With expanded game content, bigger gameplay, and more mechanics, some form or preset or set of tasks that a player could issues could really offer some fun, strategy, an customization.
- This could tie in with the out of game customization and would be awesome to see in Halo Wars 2

Overall, keep it Halo Wars! Don't rehaul it completely, just make it newer and better!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users