What improvements would you like to see for a Halo Wars 2?

Buns

- More leaders

- More factions

- More building types

- Ability to free build

While I get the point of having set placements for bases, it'd be great to have a radius around each base in which we can place things on our own.

- More well-rounded Covenant

- 2 player local co-op campaign!

- 3 player co-op campaign (This would be an amazing feature!)

- Co-op based modes

- More multiplayer game modes

- Better AI possibly? I'm not talking about just

upping the stats for the AI players

- Expansion of neutral AI on maps. Gotta love those guys, don't care which faction it may end up being (Forerunner, rebels, heretics, flood, swarm, local fauna/flora, w/e)

- Maybe out of game customization (Switching up units/unit upgrades/unit abilities/leader abilities before a game- kind of like leader loadouts(although I feel like this should be a more minor focus(although some cross-game upgrade system would give more initiative an feel more immersive)))

- More player slots, duh

- More maps

- Possibly a mechanic in which you can take over a unit (First person potentially?)

- Flushed out unit veterancy?

-Type of veterancy for support units (Such as engineers)

- Some mechanics that would give some controllable autonomy to players. With the game being console-based, players can't multitask as well as those on PC, so this could make up for it. With expanded game content, bigger gameplay, and more mechanics, some form or preset or set of tasks that a player could issues could really offer some fun, strategy, an customization.

- This could tie in with the out of game customization and would be awesome to see in Halo Wars 2

Overall, keep it Halo Wars! Don't rehaul it completely, just make it newer and better!