Vidmaster Endure Meet-up Time

WizardBear

I'm interested in setting up a time to get this achievement. Since school's out, I can play without any distractions from 10am-3pm PST Monday-Friday (Parents at work). If you interested, either message me on my xbox account, Flyingpenguin47, or just respond to this post.

Remember, you have to get complete the 4th set of firefight on Heroic. This is going to take 2+ hours to complete, so be prepared. Good luck to everyone, and I hope we can get a game set-up.

I'm interested in setting up a time to get this achievement. Since school's out, I can play without any distractions from 10am-3pm PST Monday-Friday (Parents at work). If you interested, either message me on my xbox account, Flyingpenguin47, or just respond to this post.

Remember, you have to get complete the 3rd set of firefight on Heroic. This is going to take 2+ hours to complete, so be prepared. Good luck to everyone, and I hope we can get a game set-up.

dude, pretty sure it's 4th set, if it was later I'd be able to join but I can't

• Like 1

dude, pretty sure it's 4th set, if it was later I'd be able to join but I can't

You're right, but it still takes 2-3 hours at it's lowest. I assume you took into account that I'm PST. I can push it later to about 10pm pst, but it may make it hard for those in other timezones. Would that work better for you?

Im the Avery Brock from Xboxachievements site. I have a friend that is willing to help us, but you were wanting to do this some time during the week itself which would make it more difficult. He is not interested in the achievement outside of the fact that i bought him a copy over a year ago & told him i own him until i finish all the achievments. Still though i have to work it out so that his schedule works w/ mine.

I personally will be available Tues-8th, Wen-9th, & Fri-11th. I am open to start when ever you want, but just so you know im EST. So what ever your planning in PST will be 3 hours behind me. I am planning on being available from 9am-9pm on each of these days EST. Just msg my Gamer tag if you have picked a day to do this this week.

• Like 1

Alright, as of now I have 3 people (Including me and Connor), and we only need one more. I totally understand if you want to do it with you're friend, but your welcome to do it with us if you want. It seems that we'll start at about 2pm Pst (5pm for you), which will leave us plenty of time to complete this (Assuming we'll only try it once). I'm sending you a friend request on xbox, so feel free to message me here or through the xbox. Hopefully we'll be able to work out something.

Personally Tuesday works great for me, and if we can't complete it, we can try again on Wednesday or Friday.