Champions Bundle utterly broken in every way?

vinceagashi

So, I pay 10 bucks for the Champions Bundle. It downloads. I go into the game after it finishes downloading and check out the new weapon skins and armor. It's all there and it all looks awesome. So I decide to go into the chamipns bundle DLC gametype because we all know the odds of actually getting into a DLC map through regular matchmaking is below 1%. So for some odd reason when I get into the voting lobby none of the images for the maps are there. Never seen that glitch before. I vote for Pitfall and the beeping starts. the loading bar pops up and I'm kicked. Well that was odd, let's try that again. For those who are wondering I have a 15mbps DL and 10mbps UL with 6 Ms ping running through a wired connection ( VERY stable). So the next game loads up and the exact same thing happens. I try about 20 more times with the same result. I go onto XBOX.com chat support and they got nothing. Ambassadors got nothing. So I clear my cache, I redownload all my DLC. And during that process I noticed something. If the description says that it comes with all these other things included, then why on earth is it exactly 355.37mb, the exact same size as one of the smaller DLC's that is supposed to come with it. So I go into my storage and it is called the "Bullseye Pack". I didn't download the Bullseye Pack, I downloaded the Champions Bundle. Just to make sure I checked the Extra's for Halo 4, and there it is, the Champions Bundle is checked and the Bullseye Pack is not. Can someone please help me?

Downloading Champions is seperate to Bullseye, Infinity Armour or Steel Skins in much the same way as War Games Map Pass.

Anyway, you may have a VERY stable connection, but if the majority of people don't have as good for whatever reason, they may not be able to connect to you so it removes you. Like backwards lag, I guess. Obviously, the population of DLC playlists is lower than say... BTB or Flood so there aren't as many people with similar connections to you so it just pairs you with whoever you can.

Of course, this is my speculation, but your best place is to go on halowaypoint.com forums to contact 343.

And 300 odd MB is the size of Champions, That's what I got a download as.

Downloading Champions is seperate to Bullseye, Infinity Armour or Steel Skins in much the same way as War Games Map Pass.

Anyway, you may have a VERY stable connection, but if the majority of people don't have as good for whatever reason, they may not be able to connect to you so it removes you. Like backwards lag, I guess. Obviously, the population of DLC playlists is lower than say... BTB or Flood so there aren't as many people with similar connections to you so it just pairs you with whoever you can.

Of course, this is my speculation, but your best place is to go on halowaypoint.com forums to contact 343.

And 300 odd MB is the size of Champions, That's what I got a download as.

How do I contact 343i on Halo Waypoint? There doesn't seem to be a "Contact Us" button.

How do I contact 343i on Halo Waypoint? There doesn't seem to be a "Contact Us" button. 

Go on the forums and PM BS Angel or Forum Team or something.

However, posting a thread in the  'bugs' section there could gain a response or helpful suggestions from their admins. Though I'd change the title. It makes it sound a little ragey.

Go on the forums and PM BS Angel or Forum Team or something.

However, posting a thread in the  'bugs' section there could gain a response or helpful suggestions from their admins. Though I'd change the title. It makes it sound a little ragey.

I have every right to be upset.

I have every right to be upset.

And no ones saying you don't! You have ever right to be upset, in fact we encourage you to express to us, as well as 343 how you feel about the situation. They have every right to know, and you have every to tell em... But if you worked as a person who has to deal with angry customers all day every day, wouldn't you not only appreciate but be much more willing to help them if they were friendly? I would be more reluctant to assist a jerk, and would just simply ignore their emails, PM's, and I was was talking on the phone with them, and they sounded all pissey and hissey fit, I would just say, "I am sorry sir/ma'am I can not understand what you are saying when you use that tone of voice, I would be more than willing to help you out or point you in the right direction if you would please just calm down for a moment... Thank you."

If they STILL sounded angry, I would just say... "Sir/Ma'am I am going to have to transfer you to our other department, please hold....".

• Like 1