Halo Wars 2: Would it be awesome?

Kimster12

I think having another installment of Halo Wars would be nice, but rather calling it Halo Wars. Give it an entirely different name and give it the same theme. Just more along the lines of galactic simulation style game. Because to be quite honest I felt limited to what I could do in the first Halo Wars game. But giving it a kinda Total War look and feel. While at the same time holding the RTS style game play when you go into battles and such. it'd be turned based, but overall I think that'd give it a bit more depth. But that's just my personal opinion. As I love the TW series.

I tell you what, 343 might not make games so great but thats because they're new to halo. BUT 343 CANNOT MAKE HALOWARS 2 FOR 1 REASON: WHEN THE HELL WOULD IT TAKE PLACE?!

That's not all too hard to be quite honest. Remember you can make an RTS style game during the same events of the FPS. Just the RTS version gives you the view of the ranking CO. Rather than a super soldiers in the mist of combat. Both play styles can intertwine.

No, no Halo Wars 2 would not be good. The first Halo Wars wasnt good either. Its an RTS on a console, those things do not mix. Period.

Edit: As the Director pointed out I forgot to mention this... These are my opinions nothing else. They are not factual, just opinions.

I agree with this. Although it's highly unlikely that we'll see Halo Wars 2 release for the PC, since Microsoft are so insistent on releasing everything for the Xbox.

I agree with this. Although it's highly unlikely that we'll see Halo Wars 2 release for the PC, since Microsoft are so insistent on releasing everything for the Xbox.

But here's the thing though. They could release the game at first for consoles. But in due time if there is a high enough demand for it. It may come to the PC. Granted though many PC gamers could care less for Halo in the first place. As it's supposed to be a Xbox exclusive. But of course we know what happened to CE and H2.