COD in space, very disappointing.

S0ld0ut

What happened to Halo multiplayer why has it evolved into another game completely?

Weapon loadouts, care packages, kill cam, everyone can sprint and a small health pool sound familiar?

Right now the game seems to be based on who ever hits first wins, its so disappointing. What happened to actually been able to survive being shot at for long enough to put up a decent fight. I dont seen the reasoning behind making it play exactly like another fps, the only part of multiplayer that feels like Halo is the voice over man.

Why should people start with different weapons? Why should I be told where better weapons are, whats the point in that.

There at least should be an option to play in a classic mode which will actually feel like a Halo title.

Weapon load outs were in reach, there are no 'care packages', kill cams are called situational records and are only in certain game types, yes all Spartans can sprint, that should've been in Halo since the first game and there is no small health pool. And no. You probably just suck and can't kill an enemy, I have been ambushed by two or more people and managed to survive just with a DMR and BR.

And there are classic playlists, go do research before bagging a game.

• Like 3

Weapon load outs were in reach, there are no 'care packages', kill cams are called situational records and are only in certain game types, yes all Spartans can sprint, that should've been in Halo since the first game and there is no small health pool. And no. You probably just suck and can't kill an enemy, I have been ambushed by two or more people and managed to survive just with a DMR and BR.

And there are classic playlists, go do research before bagging a game.

ftw

The loadouts in Reach were Weapon and Armour Ability only and none customisable. Yes there is a care package called Ordnance. The health pool is small. Granted there are classic playlists but what I meant was a classic Slayer playlist that does not use the Armour Abilities and the weapon loadouts but is more in keeping with Halo 2 and 3.

And why asume I suck? Because I dont like how this title is a bastardised version of another game? Because the opinions I aired are negative towards a this game? Or because you cant defend something without getting personal, having to try and insult people for no reason?

The loadouts in Reach were Weapon and Armour Ability only and none customisable. Yes there is a care package called Ordnance. The health pool is small. Granted there are classic playlists but what I meant was a classic Slayer playlist that does not use the Armour Abilities and the weapon loadouts but is more in keeping with Halo 2 and 3.

And why asume I suck? Because I dont like how this title is a bastardised version of another game? Because the opinions I aired are negative towards a this game? Or because you cant defend something without getting personal, having to try and insult people for no reason?

Bungie said they would've added load outs to Halo3 but couldn't at the time, and care packages are not ordnance drops. They're different. The health pool isn't small. The classic playlists are confirmed to matchmaking, but will come later.

I assumed you suck because you couldn't adapt to the new style of play, and be able to beat people just with a different weapon. The primary and secondary weapons are not power weapons and you SHOULD be able to beat them with your load out, and let me remind you that what you put in your load out is YOUR choice, in theory, everyone can have the exact same load out but that doesn't happen, but one load out can easily be beaten by another. But that's when skill comes into it.

Bungie said they would've added load outs to Halo3 but couldn't at the time, and care packages are not ordnance drops. They're different. The health pool isn't small. The classic playlists are confirmed to matchmaking, but will come later.

I assumed you suck because you couldn't adapt to the new style of play, and be able to beat people just with a different weapon. The primary and secondary weapons are not power weapons and you SHOULD be able to beat them with your load out, and let me remind you that what you put in your load out is YOUR choice, in theory, everyone can have the exact same load out but that doesn't happen, but one load out can easily be beaten by another. But that's when skill comes into it.

Its not hard to adapt to a game that emulates COD in almost every aspect. What I actually meant was it does not feel like a Halo title. And about beating people with a different weapon, I dont like the Assault Rifle but I found the game much more enjoyably when everyone started with it and had to find new weapons, having to adapt to each player differently depending on what weapon they had. Now its just start with a scoped rifle and get 5 head shots before someone else does.