Hyped Gaming (HG)

Hello,

I am a representative of Hyped Gaming or HG, for short. I am here to enlist/encourage Halo Reach and soon Halo 4 players to come and join up with HG.

HG is coming up on it's 2nd year of existence. We are a some what large Gaming Community with 400+ members.

Let me offer some info.

• HG is a Gaming Community built around comforting your needs, whether that be competitive, casual, or fun game play.
  • HG is split into several Divisions. These Divisions are ran by Division Leaders (Dvl) and under them is an arranged set of other officers. Some Divisions are: Dangerous Turf, No Mercy, Syndicate, and more.
  • HG as a website (www.HypedGamingOnline.com) that can offer more information if interested.
  • HG tries keep it's community respectful and well ordered. (Meaning no jerks or asses)
  • HG as a rule on age. 16+ is the required age, however if you are mature specials occasions can be made, but be warned you must sit done with some Higher-Ups and chit chat for a bit.
  • HG also has a membership rank where, for those not wanting to get into anything serious, you can play with members in be in events, but you do not progress and have duties.

Plans for Halo 4:

• We have been waiting for Halo 4 and will make a move into it when it is released.
  • Join us ahead of time and get to know us or wait out the ride and then tag up with us.

If you do find yourself wanting to join hop on over to our site, make an account and get to know us.

Just say that HG MasterSpartn sent ya.

Good Luck hope to everyone there.

(Don't feel like hopping on the site, ask a question here.)

I would welcome a 4 v 4 clan battle, message me back if you're interested. Otherwise, this is a good recruitment thread. It is bleeding with information and is detailed and very interesting. See people, this is another excellent example of what a recruitment should be like.

• Like 1

I would welcome a 4 v 4 clan battle, message me back if you're interested. Otherwise, this is a good recruitment thread. It is bleeding with information and is detailed and very interesting. See people, this is another excellent example of what a recruitment should be like.

We can possible set something up, I'm not the one that you want to talk to. However if you talk to HG Renegade (that's his gamertag) he will be glad to set something up. I will let him know to keep an eye out.

We can possible set something up, I'm not the one that you want to talk to. However if you talk to HG Renegade (that's his gamertag) he will be glad to set something up. I will let him know to keep an eye out.

Very good, thank you for being so understanding.

Hi, My name is HG Kool Aid, and I am a Division Leader in, well as my name implies, HG. I felt that I may as well introduce myself and see if anyone would like to join my division, HG Syndicate.

Since MasterSpartn has so nicely given you the "down-low" on the clan, I would just like to give my own little explanation and give a description about Syndicate and our overall meaning of existence. Basically, we are a clan to have fun in. We aren't super try-hard MLG, but we aren't a bunch of pot-heads who are lets say....rebels. We are a clan where people have the oppurtunity to meet lots of really nice people to hang out with and play games together.

At least in Syndicate, I strive to give members a full list of activities to attend and they can come and go as they please. As in all divisions, we keep track of our members through the use of silver Xbox LIVE accounts, which I find extremely useful in that you can view everyone else in the division and invite them to your game and start up a fun-filled lobby.

If you are interested in joining, please do send me a message or friend request on xbox (my gamertag is the same as my username). I would love to talk and give anymore information that you may need. You can also go to our website www.hypedgamingonline.com and talk with us on the forums!

Well it depends on who you have contacted. It's a big clan and heavily dividided, so whatever division you contacted will be the one you face. I'm guessing you talked to Renegade as he was mentioned before. He is the division leader of another division, Dangerous Turf, and as far as outer clan battles go, we don't do many of them so that is why they are...unorganized. Normally we just set up weekly battles between divisions. If you want to set up a different one with Syndicate, by all means please do.

Well it depends on who you have contacted. It's a big clan and heavily dividided, so whatever division you contacted will be the one you face. I'm guessing you talked to Renegade as he was mentioned before. He is the division leader of another division, Dangerous Turf, and as far as outer clan battles go, we don't do many of them so that is why they are...unorganized. Normally we just set up weekly battles between divisions. If you want to set up a different one with Syndicate, by all means please do.

Well, I arranged one with a "HG SHOWTIME", but his members were getting on too late so we couldn't do it. It was going to be at 3:45AM GMT. There was no way we could make that and still play good as we would be too tired. He said he wanted his top players...I'm flattered.