Introduction:

Welcome to United Nations Spartan Corps. At UN Spartan Corps we like to have fun, win or lose, but work together as a team to achieve the victory. If we lose, we learn from our mistakes and make accommodations to improve our performance in the next battle. We do operate from a website, which may not be at optimal performance and appearance but we are currently working hard to enhance our site.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Integrity, and Honor are the United Nations Spartan Corps Values. The Values are taught in your initial training and reinforced throughout your UNSC Career. These values provide the proper guidance and oversight to ensure our forces are ready to meet the operational requirements of combatant commanders.

Enlistment:

1. Go to our website and agree to the Agreement Terms.

2. Fill out the required information and click save.

3. Head over to the Transmission Wing(Forums) and go to the Enlistment Office. Make sure to read the Enlistment Form topic stickied in the forum, use the link provided.

4. Upon completion of the form, an Officer will review your Enlistment and contact you appropriately to decide if you are ready to take Boot Camp.

Requirements:

Prerequisites are the requirements for all those wishing to enlist. All must...

...be at least 15 years of age or older

...own a properly functioning mic/headset

...maintain a mature manner

...sustain a respectable amount of activity within the UN Spartan Corps on both forums and Xbox Live.

Post-requisites are the requirements that personnel must follow while in the Spartan Corps. All personnel must wear the appropriate emblem;

~ Mombasa with White Shield background--- Non-Toggled

~ All aspects of Halo Reach armor/colors are completely personal decisions

~ Armor color and Emblem color cannot create a distortion of the emblem

The United Nations are the worst clan that are on Halo, quite literally. They back away from clan matches, raids and have lame affairs, such as executions and such. Now even Sangheili fleets don't do that, and they are indulged into the Halo Universe more than the UN.

Fifteen years of age? Last time I checked General JB recruited squeakers that were below the age of ten. You take the game that extra mile too far, which no others do.

You must be thinking of a different clan, this is the UN Spartan Corps

The "United Nations" has already been taken, they are the worst clan on Halo. I suggest changing your name before getting harassed by being mistaken for the UN.

And by the way, you would have been able to tell this wasnt the clan you were thinking of if you had read the first line where it says "Welcome to the United Nations Spartan Corps"

Incorrect. They have division that state this. An example would be: United Nations Air Force or United Nations Navy.

As you can see, it is easy to misinterpret the information displayed.

That is true, but we have no relations with the UNSC you are talking about, and from what you have said about that clan, i can assure you and everyone else that we are much different than them. Everyone in the clan is pretty cool, and noone in the clan is like what you described about the other UNSC.

That is true, but we have no relations with the UNSC you are talking about, and from what you have said about that clan, i can assure you and everyone else that we are much different than them. Everyone in the clan is pretty cool, and noone in the clan is like what you described about the other UNSC.

That is good to hear. Please pardon me for my misinterpretation.

I can understand and see how the confusion could be made... Might talk to you leader about that. Like me personally.. I did a lot of research before naming my community, searching for websites, leaderboards, ect... to find out if anything was like it already taken.. I take it that it is just one massive clan and doesnt impliment Divisions, or branches.... anyway... best of luck to you.. maybe we can set up a friendly match sometime. Of course I still have to finish establishing the first Division to my community dedicated to the Halo franchise... lol

I can understand and see how the confusion could be made... Might talk to you leader about that. Like me personally.. I did a lot of research before naming my community, searching for websites, leaderboards, ect... to find out if anything was like it already taken.. I take it that it is just one massive clan and doesnt impliment Divisions, or branches.... anyway... best of luck to you.. maybe we can set up a friendly match sometime. Of course I still have to finish establishing the first Division to my community dedicated to the Halo franchise... lol

Excellent, good to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

if you would like we could possibly set up an alliance. we could have scrimmages and all that