The Long Patrol Regiment

Being a Warrior isn't quite as glamorous as I thought it was. War is a hideous beast, there is much suffering and pain. Some creatures use it for their own advantage. They call themselves as rulers and ignore the laws of the peaceful woodlanders. They gain respect from none but those who are mislead. It's up to us to stop their cruel reign! No other beast will. And if it takes war to crush them, so be it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

With that being said, I call upon the fallen warriors who have been defeated by clans that do nothing but cause harm.

To join The Long Patrol.

I've uploaded a photo of what you could end up with if you're not careful about joining certain clans below.

And a message to Fal, Real strength isn't about lashing out at others just as you please, that is the way of the bully, not a Warrior.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Ranking Structure:

General Ranks are Blue. They keep the order around The Long Patrol.

They host meetings and lead battles, they are the reason we still function as a Regiment!

General

Brigadier

Colonel

Officer

Officer Ranks are Red. They keep the troops up and ready to defend all!

Officers host training lead battles and keep up the activity.

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Basic Ranks are Green. They are the core of The Long Patrol. Why have a Regiment without an Army?

Master Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Private

Recruit

Were an Xbox 360 Halo Reach Spartan clan.

You have to be 13+ to join.

You Must have a headset.

We're a new clan. If you are interested in joining please message me.

GT: Majoraspirit

post-22900-0-62988900-1337902268_thumb.png

• Like 1

hey im glad to see that you gave up the elite bs for this clan....and i hear ya on why you left all those clans. Every elite ive ran into on xbl has either been arrogant d-bag with no skill or a major d-bag who uses modded maps to gain the advantage. A shoutout to the F'al bootwhipe from the other post, no skill is required to man a warthog...me us on 4v4 no vehicle maps and we'll show you how to get sh1t done on xbox. and to Ancr Gobroee (or how ever you spell that f'ed name) 1v1 me *****.

quick question: is the long patrol reg. a reference to the redwall books?

• Like 1

hey im glad to see that you gave up the elite bs for this clan....and i hear ya on why you left all those clans. Every elite ive ran into on xbl has either been arrogant d-bag with no skill or a major d-bag who uses modded maps to gain the advantage. A shoutout to the F'al bootwhipe from the other post, no skill is required to man a warthog...me us on 4v4 no vehicle maps and we'll show you how to get sh1t done on xbox. and to Ancr Gobroee (or how ever you spell that f'ed name) 1v1 me *****.

'Aye it is from the Redwall books! :D

Yeah, you already lost to the Sovereign Guard in a 4 v 4. You're not special, just a bunch of tryhards who suck.

Oh and Majora dear, I never said anything about being tough or strong. I am simply relaying messages from other clans. I am glad you acted so maturely as to add an attachment. That is purely genius.

Thanks.

we lost an 8v8 to Ancr's guys (2-1-1 in 4 games) before the big split in our clan, never 4v4'ed an elite clan they always turn us down. Ive personally head all but one battle against elites, and the other i was a member of the battle, they were all 8v8's, (execpt one 3v3 scrim that was for sh1ts and gigs, no record counted). Id like the tags of the soverign guard though. Yours as well there Fal.

BTW the Redwall series is BADASS, ive read them all prior to triss, never got around to the others, halo pretty much dominates my free time

If you still go to school you should see if they have any other Redwall books at your library. And read them at lunch or when the teachers not looking :3

we lost an 8v8 to Ancr's guys (2-1-1 in 4 games) before the big split in our clan, never 4v4'ed an elite clan they always turn us down. Ive personally head all but one battle against elites, and the other i was a member of the battle, they were all 8v8's, (execpt one 3v3 scrim that was for sh1ts and gigs, no record counted). Id like the tags of the soverign guard though. Yours as well there Fal.

That is what I heard. Ask them again for a 4 v 4, or meet their demands of an 8 v 8. I am not apart of their fleet; I merely observe everything that goes on.

You know their tags. You should do, they're very popular.

Yeah, you already lost to the Sovereign Guard in a 4 v 4. You're not special, just a bunch of tryhards who suck.

Oh and Majora dear, I never said anything about being tough or strong. I am simply relaying messages from other clans. I am glad you acted so maturely as to add an attachment. That is purely genius.

Thanks.

Jesus dude. From what I have seen already around hear you either need to be neutered or take a chill pill. No need to be a complete arse. That only ruins your reputation. Not to mention I have heard from several clans that your's is quite cheap when it comes to battles and otherwise is quite poor, so I wouldn't act so high and mighty.

Jesus dude. From what I have seen already around hear you either need to be neutered or take a chill pill. No need to be a complete arse. That only ruins your reputation. Not to mention I have heard from several clans that your's is quite cheap when it comes to battles and otherwise is quite poor, so I wouldn't act so high and mighty.

Indeed, so cheap that they have never lost a clan match and most of their members consist of MLG players. You have made four posts, you have not been here long and yet you think you can come here and insult my way of living? Reputation? I do not do what I do to gain a reputation, it means nothing. I'm not acting high and mighty, if I was doing this my posts would be full of bragging, immaturity and incompetence in which they're not. Several clans? Get them to clan match the Sovereign Guard, so much for that; half of these clans have never heard of them. Major clans still recruit on the old Bungie forum.

Don't get yourself into a war you cannot win...