Halo cant really get better please comment on my ideas!

AlphaMachinima

i think it is virtualy imposible to create the perfect game that everyone likes every thing about even if its halo cod or even gears, but some ideas that i think most people would like to be put in halo 4 are...

In infection (if you add it in the game) you should be able to change the way your infected looks like. For example flood parts comming out of the armour and a few smaller pieces those bursting flood bubles on your body.

For armour have the little the atachable extras either usable or have it so you can place it in different spots on your armour (a none functional knife could be moved to the shoulder chest pelvise etc.)

Have different selectable styles of knifes for assassination cutscene. Maybe different skins or even choices between a machet, a small energy sword or maybe even two small energy swords (not for use in game just for the cutscene thing on on your armour) Maybe even small guns for the assassination cut scenes.

Please comment below about any other ideas that cant go wrong.

You have to understand that there is a limit to how much you can cram into a DVD disk. It is virtually impossible to cram pelicans,scarabs,phantoms,customizable armor, firefight, theatre, and many other things into that disk. Now if it was Blue-Ray, it could be possible.

if they don't put it, it isn't because they don't want to, they simply don't have enough space.

Why do people pay so much attention too the details when they are missing the whole gameplay that in my opnion needs to be changed!

Needs to go back to h2,h3 and get rid of the RIDICULOUS armor abilities. Bigger independant server, h3 gameplay but with inhanced graphics and finally the true skill (1-50) needs to come back. Competitiveness is what halo was known for.

• 2 weeks later...
You have to understand that there is a limit to how much you can cram into a DVD disk. It is virtually impossible to cram pelicans,scarabs,phantoms,customizable armor, firefight, theatre, and many other things into that disk. Now if it was Blue-Ray, it could be possible.

if they don't put it, it isn't because they don't want to, they simply don't have enough space.

Yeah but they can do what Team Bondi did with LA Noire and have it on more than one disk, so you can put the campaign with a few other things on one disk and multyplayer stuff on another and if it doesn't all fit on two disks then put it on three.

My rant is now over. :D

I could see seperate Campaign/Firefight and muliplayer/forge disks happening. But then again it might be a pain to have to switch all the time. I could see people playing multiplayer and never touching campaign because they don't want to witch disks