SNPR Clan Recruiting

I'm looking for gamers to join the SNPR on Halo Reach. We play mostly on the weekends and a little bit through the week, more often now that its summer. We don't do a lot of clan battles, we mostly just try to have a good time. We are just starting out so we do not have many members yet. We are very free and do not have a extremely strict set of rules (unless your a jerk ;} ) so we focus mainly on having a good time.

These quality's are recommended

- Skilled with either DMR or Sniper

- Have a mic

- Get along well with others

- Willing to just have a good time and not always be serious

If your interested or have any questions my gamertag is Minidude49.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for gamers to join the SNPR on Halo Reach. We are best with long range weapons, DMR ; Sniper. We play mostly on the weekends and a little bit through the week. We don't do a lot of clan battles, we mostly just try to have a good time. We are just starting out so we do not have many members yet. We are very free and do not have a extremely strict set of rules (unless your a jerk ;} ) so we focus mainly on having a good time.

If your interested or have any questions my gamertag is Minidude49.

I'm not interested but I would like to offer a few tips for your clan recruitment thread. I would suggest adding additional content showcasing you clan off. Try adding your ranking structure; your rules and how many members you have. On top of this try adding the history of your clan and whether you have a website and how often you play Reach, those sort of things.

I know this because I have been in a lot of clans and I have set up a lot of recruitment threads and seen many and this is what people have in them. I'm just trying to offer suggestions as I know how hard it is to recruit for clans. Also, try approaching the audience in a formal manner, this will look more presentable and will make you look more professional.

Thanks, always here.

Alright guys i'll get back to you. You said you wanted the history of my clan, well in 1974 some stuff happened and some more stuff happened, what do you mean by history? how it started? Well one day i got bored and said "hey I will make a clan that will not be very structured and be fun for a lot of people"