Spartan Corps (Clan) "Other Will Follow... Where We Lead"

SilentCO1

Welcome to Spartan Corps. We, here at Spartan Corps, are a great Halo Clan, built by the greatest members of the Halo Community. We may be small, but we're a great clan and play with each other all the time on LIVE. We are featuring Boot Camp soon for the new recruits, and if you would like to join, visit our Enlistment Form Page. Copy and Paste that info into a thread, fill it out, and post it in our Enlistment Office part of our Forums.

The Requirements to join are as follows:

Must be at least 15 years of age or older.

You must own an operating Mic/Headset.

And of course, be on regularly, on both our site, and in-game.

At Spartan Corps, we belive that everyone should obey these important Values:

Loyalty

Duty

Respect

Integrity

Honor

These define our Clan. If you have any information, contact our Clan Leaders:

Tom B517

or

Falcon

or

You can contact me if they are not available, either on LIVE, the site, or this site.

You can also visit our Forums for any information you want to discuss. It contains our FAQ, and you can ask any questions or post anything in these forums, as long as they are in the correct Forum Subsection.

I hope to see you on the field, Spartan.

"Others will follow... Where we lead"

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't see anything like a Classifieds section or something similar.

I don't really get what you mean by "Aussie". But we're not a tryhard MLG clan. We never play MLG. We play a lot of Invasion and BTB though, pretty much anything you want as long as we have enough people or close to enough. We sometimes to custom games too just for fun and forge sometimes. You can contact me on our site listed above for any more information.