My opinion on reach.

Decree117

Well... i bought reach again and played it for a day.... i sold it the next day. I laughed at how terrible it is compared to halo 2 and 3 online. I just rebought halo 3 today and i love it. Reach truly is a bad game. The new ideas bungie tried to make work have just led half of the fans away... I don't blame them.

They have many bugs when it comes to the mechanical parts of the game. I wish that they would've listened more in the Beta. Literally hundreds of people suggested to have Reach divided into threads and no one is allowed to make threads in that forum, but they didn't listen. Now the good ideas are lost in the 20,000+ pages of complaining.

They have many bugs when it comes to the mechanical parts of the game. I wish that they would've listened more in the Beta. Literally hundreds of people suggested to have Reach divided into threads and no one is allowed to make threads in that forum, but they didn't listen. Now the good ideas are lost in the 20,000+ pages of complaining.

True and seriously halo 3 is so much more satisfying to play.. i actually have fun even if i am losing.

An exception being that if you play Infection, some players never get the chance to start off as a human.

I'm one of those players who out of 13 people, is ALWAYS a zombie. I'm starting to avoid that playlist like the plague because there's no way a 1/13 chance is 100%.

Well... i bought reach again and played it for a day.... i sold it the next day. I laughed at how terrible it is compared to halo 2 and 3 online. I just rebought halo 3 today and i love it. Reach truly is a bad game. The new ideas bungie tried to make work have just led half of the fans away... I don't blame them.

Sadly, To some understanding I agree. A lot of friends had high hopes for Reach, Now they rarely play it. I loved Halo 3. I loved Halo 2 as well.

But some people think thought it would be roughly the same as Halo 3. Well we all know that wasn't the case. Clearly there's no Master C. Plus this is before Halo CE. And if people listened to what Bungie were saying before people made those Idea's on Bungie forums. They'd understand that they wanted to make a Classical Halo feeling Which a lot of people wanted and posted on the Bungie forums. Then Reach's Beta came out. And the Idea's never got into the game. I truly believe that Halo Reach was rushed game. It's probably still not a finished game.

I enjoy Reach at some points. I don't in others. Movement - If they kept it like Halo 3 or even at the very least Halo 2. A lot of people would enjoy it more. Armor Abilities - Sprint and Evade are the only ones I use. I only use Armor Lock if I feel the need to annoy Vehicle Wh0r3s. Jet Pack is one of the least I use. Same with Hologram and Active Camo.... As for Drop Shield. Only time I ever use it is in Invasion. And I don't play it that often anymore. Equipment like Bubble Shield and Radar Jammer could of stayed. Rather then having Armor Abilities that come with at least 2 of those perks. (Active Camo anyway)

I still play Reach, And probably will until Halo CEA and Halo 4. And if those turn out bad. I'll probably come back to Reach. Or just go crazy on Skyrim and Battle Field 3.

But yeah, Reach is one of those games. And no offense to anyone. If your a Halo 3 addictive Halo Reach isn't your game.. I've played all the Halo's and loved them all. Except Halo Wars. FPS is more my thing.

I agree with you that Reach was far too much of a departure from the series. I really wish that 343 Ind. had designed the release of Halo CEA on the Halo 3 engine, at least the weapons and physics would have been much closer the the original game. We can only hope that Halo 4 will not be an extension of Reach in any form.