Your Wishlist for Halo 4.

X Mun

wish list

no covenant move on to something new

halo reach credit system, its overall more fun, also it keeps the replay ability and you dont get frustrated

no duel weilding

keep armor abilities but in matchmaking, have different weapons in the load outs not everyone should have an AR just like not everyont should have a shotgun or a DMR

Dont mess with the difficulties..bungie got that perfect

make the mark with an amazing story

also do amazing things with forge....including bots both covanant and something new

let us find skulls...it was funner that way :D

have more armor and let it change the way we play, if we're drapped in metal sheeting let are health show it.....and if we have a rack of shells on us...more ammo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I really read all 51 posts to this topic. There isnt actually anything left to say... I agree and disagree with many statements. But the most important thing and (my) our biggest wish should be, that 343 and microsoft are going to make the best and most epic halo game so far!!!!

Halo 4 should be the same type game-play as halo 2 and 3 with the high jumping with maybe just maybe sprint as the ONLY armor ability not that stupid stuff from reach. Halo is halo and it was stupid to add armor abilities into the game because it was just to much cluster of the game. So only sprint and if there is a way to have no sprint that would be great to :D. Also the graphics should stay like reach though, IF NOT BETTER! IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE HEADSHOTS LIKE GEARS OF WAR WITH AN EXPLODING HEAD (JUST SAYING). Bring back a burst shot rifle like the battle rifle instead of the dmr(fail), in my opinion. The maps on halo reach were very one sided on spawns such as red was way better spawns on most maps; and the maps were not very symmetrical, except for the remade maps from previous halo's such as pinnacle and asylum and hemorrhage. Also as a huge fan of competitive gaming, i'd really like to see a high skill ranking system as there was in halo 2 and 3 because halo reach was bring and playing in teams of 4 it was no challenge playing against kids of different/lower skills. Halo was known for it's competitive style and it's ranking system and it was not smart of bungie to make it a community game where kids that lack skill should play with kids that are good. that's what social playlists were for in halo 2 and 3. Maybe develop a better system on catching de-rankers and boosters so 343 doesn't lose money like bungie did on halo 3 with accounts being sold. Long post but being such a huge halo fan i had to write my exact thoughts on what i think would make halo 4 a fun/COMPETITIVE successful game. P.S. just my opinions and thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

i think i said this before but all well, dont worry guys, unless 343 really wants to screw up, they wont include AA because its not cannon WHATSOEVER, i do want sprint, but really as simple as jumping, you can always do it, altho i cant say what they'll do because we dont have cannon for beyond H3 right? so they might have something similar to pick up ones from H3

CAMPAIGN

1. Legendary ending, Mythic ending, Secret ending, and Alternate ending.

2. Epic huge scale battles

3. Funny and Bad a-word lines

4. Wild life(Alot)

5. Civilions

MATCHMAKING/GAMEPLAY

1. PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING WEAPONS

1. AR (New version)

2. BR

3. Halo: Reach Magnum and Halo 3 ODST magnum(Duel wield able)

4. Sniper rifle

5. Rocket Laucher (That locks on to air veihicles)

6. Spartan Laser

7. SMG (Duel wield able)

8. Silenced SMG (Not duel wield able

9. Shotgun(Halo 3 vesion)

10. Grenade Launcher (PLEASE)

11. All of the Covenant weapons in Halo reach exept Concusion rifle

12. Carbine

13. Beam rifle

2. A playlist that players can only win if they use REAL teamwork.

3. A Space combat Playlist.

4. 32 or more player Inavsion

5. Armor abilities (NO ARMOR LOCK!) DOn't just copy and paste what Bungie did. Please make AAs that people would like.

6. Custom game playlist

7. A ranking system where you can look at someones rank and tell if they are good or not.

8. Maybe bring back Halo 3 Magnum, that thing took skill.

9. A playlist that let's you be an ODST + every time you spawn you fall from orbit in a Drop Pod.

10. Faster combat than Halo: Reach

11. No Bloom.

CUSTOM GAMES

1. 36 people or more.

FORGE

1. Scarabs, Phantoms, Pelicans, Spirites, all warthogs, Mongoose, Scorpian, Falcon, Hornet, Elaphant (With more armor), Wraith, Spectre, Banshee, Shadow, Chopper, Prowler, Ghost, Shade turret( regular and the Fuel rod one), and Acutual Drop pods. All as drivable and forge able objects.(Plus civilian vehicles)

2. Forge world remake and Sandtap remake

3. A map in space with a Firgate, Destroyer, or Cruiser with a Covenant cruiser or carrier on the other side(Both killable). With Sabers, Pelicans, Phantoms, and seraphs(Plus Banshee intercepters).

4. Real race track parts for race and a working loop.

5. A.I.s that you can control like animals.

AWESOME!!! I would also add variations of vehicles, weapons, and lots of armor customization.... AND A GREAT STORY IS MOST IMPORTANT!!!

It would be cool if the following things were in halo 4.

1. NO MORE FLOOD! they were lime impossible to kill! and those little spores were SO annoying!

2. Maybe new enimeis like wild animals new alien species, etc.

3. bring back duel wielding

4. forge should include pelicans, phantoms, scarabs, civilian vehicles, hornets, falcons, banshees, heretic banshees,longswords, seraphs ,warthogs, mongoose, all halo 2 weapons and vehicles, shade turrets normal and fuel rod, and everyone known weapons; vehicles; and equipment. (plus dropod :)

5.If 343 is incharge of halo 4, they have to make a awsome campaign with a good storline.

6. halo reach type armory, but there will be levels to achieve instead of the credit system. also, players should have the choise to be a grunt, brute, elite, hunter, drone, jackal, skirmesher, marine or odst including diffrent armor customizations for all of them each. plus each speicies should have there own special ability to even out there diffences.

7. matchmaking should have all Reach's gametypes plus the following: dogfights, (get longswords and duel each other in head to head aeirial combat) Spacebattle ( a gametype sort of like invasion except there is a human ship and then a covenant ship and the covenant side gets seraphs and the humans get sabers, and each team has to blow up each others ships) and Underground ( a gametype were players go in a drill to find a diamond or something and try to get it to there base on the surface.)

8. MAKE THIS TEH BEST GAME EV4R!!!!! good luck 343!

The only thing I would change is that there must be flood... it is on a forerunner planet and the probably have flood still on there so they could examined it.... but they died before they did!

Ill try to keep this short. (oh and sorry if i sound sarcastic, i actually mean this stuff) c:

Yes i know, in the cannon Spartan 3s cant be recognized as female or not, but come one what day and age is this?? when you see very muscular women, you still notice they are women, the way they walk, their bodies etc. This is very important to many people, and doesn't make sense, most people are apposed because it doesn't matter to them, but i want to pay as a women.

^ I agree with this :D Spartan III's are my all time favourites and what you said is true, though the SPI armour (permutation of FULL armour please) doesn't give away much clues as to gender (Which I question now because of the Reach female models ;) (Curves and Cleavage) ). Though the way they walk and such would distinguish them (as read in Halo: Ghosts Of Onyx). I also agree with keeping a female Spartan model- I'm male but my body (spinal curvature and such) matches the female Spartans model (Though the voice doesn't obv) better than the male one does.

ive been playing halo since H2 and out of all halos i think REACH is the best because halo 3 host had huge advantage over all because of bullets register better but in reach host bloom hits better but expands faster so that almost make it even when playing matchmaking so 4 my WishList i would like (DMR ,smaller Bloom ,achievment armor example> H3 Recon ,and no skilled based ranks to promote [booster ,selling acounts ,people no playing to make u lose ur rank, hackers] ,and a permanent COMMUNITY PLAYLIST for FORGERS like myself)