Drop pods in Halo 4

AR33B

I would love to be able to put drop pods in halo 4 forge as a type of spawn point so you could enter the game with a drop pod. If not in forge it should at least be put in a mission.

Regardless of the story because its just a thought.

I would also like to see the Chopper and the specter and maybe even phantoms or pelicans for big team battle.

Say what you think of the idea and also share your own ideas

Maybe for Multiplayer if they make a new gametype. Idk what it would be called. But Forerunners would replace Elites in Multiplayer. This would be in some random time in the Halo universe, we find Chief and we're attacking the Forerunners, we drop Spartans from Drop Pods And Forerunners Spawn in some cool way, maybe being reconstructed from the ground. This could just be a random thing to do though so it doesn't hint at what happens in a future Halo game if it happens.

I would love to be able to put drop pods in halo 4 forge as a type of spawn point so you could enter the game with a drop pod. If not in forge it should at least be put in a mission.

Regardless of the story because its just a thought.

I would also like to see the Chopper and the specter and maybe even phantoms or pelicans for big team battle.

Say what you think of the idea and also share your own ideas

I think a pelican would be nice like a transport for the spartans but it can be destroyed a bit easier then other vehicles. You can pick up spartans so you can be drop off across the map. Better yet the pelican can a a spawn point but you re spawn longer the pilot can drop you off anywhere in the map but it only can be destroyed buy turrets.

i could actually see phantoms and pelicans in big team battle, that would be absolutely brilliant, but then you would have to put some sort of anti air launcher into it to balance it out

The Forerunners would have some form of tech to destroy targets in the air, possibly an AA turret, or another flying vehicle made specifically for taking down larger airships. But, people need to remember that its a new planet, so the same vehicles and weapons wouldn't neccessarily be avalable to Master Chief, he would probably sart out the first mission with some ordinary weapons, but the rest he would have to take from the bodies of his defeated foes, so he probably wouldn't have access to Pelicans, but i am sure 343 will think of some epic flying vehicle to use.