Halo for Rank and Armor

Master Marix

I personnaly liked Halo Reachs Cr system for ranking and armory purchases. But I think alot of high ranking people in reach lack skill and credit boosters weren't helping. So I think 343 shoudl add the ranking system of halo 3 (With some adjustments) and for armory wise use the credit system but credits would be significantly higher for good skilled actions like each kill gives you 250 credits and the rest would be determined by K/D, activity, and types of weapons used say normal weapons -AR DMR pistols smg count as the full 250 per kill, Semi normal- snipers, shotguns sword Grenade launcher get 200 cr per kill, and the Heavy weapons get 100 cr per kill. Giving us 2 seperate systems will give us actually skilled player in the high ranks and at the same time give everyone the chance to purchase everything in the armory. But hopefully we have all the armor in reach plus alot more, I think we all should expect that from 343. But 343 should ad like 4 armor types not peices full shoulder chest helmet ect. to unlock by preforming special actions say you get special armor for beating the game on ledgendary solo another for getting all the skulls -want skull finding back- and reaching a certain rank but all armor not needing this should be available at the start but the best of the best armor should be extremly expensive to prevent a every player from having it within the first month. What do you think?

I agree with the problem in the ranking system in halo 2 you :o your pants if you ranked up. in halo 3 you quite a bit exited :) but when reach came the credits were easily farmed but that doesnt mean it should be taken out use it only as currency then have the ranking up system of halo 3 like you earn exp and credits but, credits dont count towards your rank up exp does

i would also like to point out that each game the ranks are different so i think they should combine all of them i.e. lieutenant and major mixed with lt. commander and so forth.

:nuke: Halo 4 is da bomb :nuke:

I don't really agree. 250 credits a kill is a lot. That would promote Spawn Killing. And K/D shouldn't be involved because people get better over time and it would create boosting (Camping, Spawn Killing, any of those). Keep the system the same, but make performance about equal to game completion, to stop people from getting kills then quitting and still getting a lot of credits, but also stopping AFK'ers because they would have to get kills. No penalties for deaths though. I like the credit system though so keep it.

I personnaly liked Halo Reachs Cr system for ranking and armory purchases. But I think alot of high ranking people in reach lack skill and credit boosters weren't helping. So I think 343 shoudl add the ranking system of halo 3 (With some adjustments) and for armory wise use the credit system but credits would be significantly higher for good skilled actions like each kill gives you 250 credits and the rest would be determined by K/D, activity, and types of weapons used say normal weapons -AR DMR pistols smg count as the full 250 per kill, Semi normal- snipers, shotguns sword Grenade launcher get 200 cr per kill, and the Heavy weapons get 100 cr per kill. Giving us 2 seperate systems will give us actually skilled player in the high ranks and at the same time give everyone the chance to purchase everything in the armory. But hopefully we have all the armor in reach plus alot more, I think we all should expect that from 343. But 343 should ad like 4 armor types not peices full shoulder chest helmet ect. to unlock by preforming special actions say you get special armor for beating the game on ledgendary solo another for getting all the skulls -want skull finding back- and reaching a certain rank but all armor not needing this should be available at the start but the best of the best armor should be extremly expensive to prevent a every player from having it within the first month. What do you think?

yeah i think halo 4 would BE AMAZING with halo 3 rank system and halo reach credit system for armor. i think the armoury should be huge and there should be alot of armour and more armour is constantly added every week or so

yeah i think halo 4 would BE AMAZING with halo 3 rank system and halo reach credit system for armor. i think the armoury should be huge and there should be alot of armour and more armour is constantly added every week or so

Every week? First of all, they would have to make the game so they could add armor to it (Hard to do). If they didn't, would you want to download 9gb worth of data, possibly more, for a helmet or a shoulder or even a worthless utility piece, and have to do it every week? Another thing, Lagtacular. If that much armor was in the game, it would lag so much because everyone could wear totally different armor. Unless we had dedicated servers.