A couple questions i would like answered!

havock711

Alright i have a couple questions for halo 4 that has been circling around my head the last few months....

1. will there be destructive ability in halo4 (Like battlefields kind of destructive ability that would be pretty awesome).

2. will 343 be eliminating armour abliltys?

3. will there be inhanced forge that allows us players to create lakes, trees, hills (like raise and lower the ground level), the ability to edit weather conditions, spawning our own A.I for training, basically being able to spawn elites, grunts, hunters etc....and having the option to make this certain A.I being able to attack you, and this A.I a friendly (having him team up with you to kill the non-friendly A.I). Having the ability to spawn a wall, then taking a rocket launcher and having some fun blowing it up (like battlefield).

4. will you be using halo 3's engine (halo reach hmmmm, hated it) if so use it. just with upgraded graphics and modified gameplay etc.......(halo3's health system please).

5. Last question will you be making a whole new game, dont act like modernwarfare 3 and copy MW2. i dont wanna see another halo reach in halo 4.

well, good luck 343 best wishes to each of you. Can't wait for halo 4 to hit the shelves. I'll be hanging on the end of my seat the whole wait, just waiting for that little tibit every now and then.

ONE MORE THING, i've been hearing rumors that 343 will be releasing a new trailer or something on new years, is that true?

Okay, a lot of questions.

1st off, this site is a community forum that is dedicated to 343ind. and Halo and a few other topics. The engine being used for Halo 4 will be a mix of the existing engines of the previous games. I have a clear thread with links to definitive statements, interviews and videos here. There has yet to be any mention of destructible terrain, abilities or much else yet. They are keeping the secrets pretty well for now. Armor Abilities are a thing of the past if what Frank O'Conner and other members of the development team have said holds true. It is fair to assume there will be an enhanced forge that will offer more variety of objects, color, terrain and diverse forging environmental platforms, but again, they are not releasing a whole lot. You can listen here for yourself to Frank's own words or Kiki and Josh's words here in this fully descriptive and definitive interview by Gameinformer.

• Like 2