Halo anniversery and Halo 4 Matchmaking

Baykem

I was just wondering, since Their adding online multiplayer into Halo anniversery, will they use the reach/COD matchmaking system where we pretty much get matched up randomly, or will the have the 1-50 skill system as in previous halos, i know the 1-50 has problems but they could easily be fixed, the deranking is the main problem for me and us others who have witneesed this all know too well how this can absoulutley ruin the game, but this could easily be fixed by monitoring people who derank or just making harder to lose your rank, but i have thought of this, An arena like system where instead of getting a rating, you get your skill in the same way you would get your rating, except once you get it dosent reset, that takes care of the skill, then you must get xp just like previous halos. and i assume this would go for Halo 4 as well, and to me, always pursuing to get that 50 made the game fun for a lot longer, i think that was why so many people got bored of reach so quickly. id love to hear other peoples comments and ideas as well.

(get rid of bloom(except with the AR) and armor lock, and give us our BR back!)

• Like 1

they have already said the the aniversary edition will be using the reach server... so ppl playing on that game will be playing with people from the reach game.. halo 4 will be a different story though maybe bring the ranks back... but CE will be just like ODST how u played with halo 3 people

• 2 weeks later...
HALO 3 Gameplay with enhanced graphics and a Way bigger INDEPENDANT server so there is no host like in h2 and h3. Also no armor abilities not even sprint and one last thing....EXPLODING headshot with ONLY the sniper rifle!!!

i agree with all of it and i think the exploding headshot would be awesome